nuances4

what is good for gooses is good for ganders
Hey girls and boys and other wghat kind of new topic you want see and participe?

i thinked on one with that olds White Slut Traibning Academy or some captions (stoneknight you are good for that no?) or what other do you like?
say us what we can post and find here
thanks

How about a forum for white (and other ethnic type) sissies, trannies and t-gyrls? I know there are a lot of white bois out there who are sissies or wanna-be sissies and I think we need a place for them to cum together. Not cucks, but true sissies and trannies. I know there are also plenty of Black Males who enjoy white sissies and perhaps even prefer them to females.....

Hi I'm new to this area

Hi there I'm a sissy girly fag that loves to wear girls clothing and I'm new to this forum area on this site. I have never been here before.

celliophonic said:
How about a forum for white (and other ethnic type) sissies, trannies and t-gyrls? I know there are a lot of white bois out there who are sissies or wanna-be sissies and I think we need a place for them to cum together. Not cucks, but true sissies and trannies. I know there are also plenty of Black Males who enjoy white sissies and perhaps even prefer them to females.....

+1 and we need the captions back up, especially the one's of humiliated whitebois being turned into black cock whores!

i adore sissy captions... they remind of so many whitebois i know ;D

Re: request

there was a thread on the old board with FAT black guys.
can we have a new thread with FAT black guys f*cking white girls?
there must be some vids oder pics anywhere;)

Re: request

KKKbitch said:
there was a thread on the old board with FAT black guys.
can we have a new thread with FAT black guys f*cking white girls?
there must be some vids oder pics anywhere;)

Yes I liked that as well older fat black men fucking sexy white girls ;D

That has to be one of the hottest combination's. A fat black stud with a pale skinned white girl.Total perfection.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back