New to the Site

E

EH1988

Hey there, I wanted to introduce myself. I am Erica, 23. I haven't had much sexual experience compared to most girls in my life, but I do know I have always had the fantasy and desire for black men, and this lifestyle. I am still new to it, but I am glad there is a community here. I hope to have fun and get to know people, take care all.
Link Removed

Thanks nevercan...trust me I have used the internet to know you can't run away from spammers. Maybe they're making more money than we all realize. Ever since I was a lil girl I have always felt blacks were more powerful, better, just more attractive...no matter what they looked like, male or females.

welcome, erica.

if ur looking to get blackfucked, this is the place to do so and to talk about ur dreams and cravings. we've got some fine niggers posting here -- black bulls who will treat ur pussy right. get ready to spread those legs.

heh, thank you jockboy...at the moment I am working on this guy I am dating and seeing if he'd be up to be a cuckold. He's pretty nice and I would enjoy someone to take care of me and black babies if I had them.
jockboy said:
welcome, erica.

if ur looking to get blackfucked, this is the place to do so and to talk about ur dreams and cravings. we've got some fine niggers posting here -- black bulls who will treat ur pussy right. get ready to spread those legs.

Erica,

Excellent ... I want to highly encourage you. If I can help with any cuckold ideas if you let me know (my yahoo profile has a good blog on getting a guy to become a cuckold). You are doing the right thing and your feelings since you were young are correct. Please follow your desires and make that a reality because you deserve to be satisfied and cucking a nice white bio can be fun.

V/R
Craig

EH1988 said:
heh, thank you jockboy...at the moment I am working on this guy I am dating and seeing if he'd be up to be a cuckold. He's pretty nice and I would enjoy someone to take care of me and black babies if I had them.
jockboy said:
welcome, erica.

It's no surprise that Erica is getting plenty of attention from the black studs.

No baby dont answer that on suprise about the blk studs, let me know your location so we can hook up, thats key in every person here is how far are you from the person you want to see

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back