new submissive on th block, check me out

Tinytighty

hi boys, wanting to meet dominant older guys, thought here mite be a good place to start looking . . .

Link Removed

tough crowd, best pull out the big guns and show u ALL of me
hung niggers who wanna cum on my pics, send me pics/vids to joanneperryman89@hotmail.co.uk
come on daddy, get me wet . . .

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Mmmmm would love you to take me to an all black club, dressed in a tiny slutty White dressvand skyscraper heels. Then make me dance onstage, in front of dozens of strangers, and obviously slide my wet panties off before walking off to the toilets, wondering how many hung men are gonna come teach me a lesson for being a dirty little bitch . . .

Ooh yes, walking seductivley into the gents toilets, turnin round to see 8 huge, nasty looking niggers drooling at the sight of this dumb little white girl. A quick pull over my head with the dress, and I'm stood with just my bright red heels on. "who's first boys? Use any hole you like, I'm your toy for the night" then just before throwing my dress and handbag into the corner, pull out a pair of handcuffs, walk into a cubicle, lean over the dirty piss stained bowl and handcuffing myself round the u bend, defenceless, my tight arse and pussy wide open as I whimper, ready to receive what my body was made for. . .

Was that too much?? :(
Or is that something you boys like the idea of??
Get in touch if u wanna hear more
Joanneperryman89@hotmail.co.uk

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back