New Laws?

uselesswimp said:
How about this ? White men have a sort of jury service where every weekend a number of them have to have boxing matches with Black teens. The white man's family all have to watch the white man's humiliation.

You're just full of crap; no wonder they call you useless wimp LOL

For the most part I find this thread, well frankly kind of insane, but I did think of one I would wholeheartedly agree with:

If your wife fucks black men, it should not be legal grounds for divorce, as she's only doing what is natural and necessary for her own sexual needs. If you cheat, that is grounds, but sex with black men should be considered normal and completely natural, and not grounds or basis for legal action.

femmeworshipper said:
For the most part I find this thread, well frankly kind of insane, but I did think of one I would wholeheartedly agree with:

If your wife fucks black men, it should not be legal grounds for divorce, as she's only doing what is natural and necessary for her own sexual needs. If you cheat, that is grounds, but sex with black men should be considered normal and completely natural, and not grounds or basis for legal action.
The most sensible law I've seen on here ;)

femmeworshipper said:

totally agree

uselesswimp said:
How about this ? White men have a sort of jury service where every weekend a number of them have to have boxing matches with Black teens. The white man's family all have to watch the white man's humiliation.
Very good idea, we, the white scums, should be reminded of our place and our weaknes in comparison to Superior Black Men on regular basis.

Glad this is all fantasy, because it's all BS.....
[/quote]

No it is NOT bull sh*t at all.

Some white guys are only here for the basic cuckolding trip and do not care about Black Men and Their role in society. That is their trip okay. :-[

Others and ii hope more and more will aim at something more demanding than a simple sexual release through a fantasy or one hour in a bedroom.

We love Black Men as Doms in a leadership position. ;)

So this thread relies on fiction that's right but it is only a mirror for those white bois and women who want more than a sex party with a Black Man they will treat like sh*t a minute after or won't show any respect in daily life.

Besides these "new laws" are only duplicating old and real laws of white supremacy enforced by white people during centuries and until now. These real "laws" and prejudiced mentality in favor of the weak white people are the true "B.S" and they won't stand forever.

The world is changing for real no fantasy this time. 8)

white devotee

femmeworshipper said:

Sounds and reads good to me.

Perhaps these things won't become 'law' anytime soon but perhaps they might become more a social 'norm', leading to eventual changes in law.... probably 40 years away from polyamory being a recognized set of legal partnerships and frameworks. Given the kind of current aggressive resistance from religion and the governing 'elites'. Strange how gay partnerships have been given legal status ahead of heterosexual polyamorous partnerships. But the LGBT community has opened the door on the rest of us eventually getting some sanity into our lives.

My belief is that cuckoldry will directly piggy back off polyamorous partnerships. This will be our door to a better life.

Whats especially interesting is how many other religions still have polygamy (unfortunately these are all male centred with more than one wife) central to their belief system - where as several centuries after the roman take over of Christianity they started phasing out polygamy. Even priests under St. Paul not only had a wife but had more than one! St. Paul got irate at the situation and decreed that they should only have one wife as it was taking up too much time spent on wives than on their ministries.

They may also be enforced through "extra judicial means". I have a family member who goes to my old HS (which I have posted about here before) and although it was bad when I went there he said that the de facto rule is that white guys are not allowed to PDA with girls at school now. Its not an official school rule obviously but a "if you don't follow it you will get your ass kicked" type rule. Meanwhile he says when you walk down the hallway between periods it seems like in front of every 10 lockers there is a white girl and a black guy making out.

I would like a law where every young white couple is required to find a black male "tutor" in order for their relationship to become sexual. The black tutor will instruct the white girl in how to please a man orally, with her sucking him off as many times as necessary for her to become skilled. Her virginity will obviously go to the black tutor, and he will show her many different sexual positions (missionary, doggy style, butterfly, etc) until she is familiar with them all. Anal sex is the same, she cannot have anal until she is properly taught by the tutor.

Meanwhile, the white boi will patiently observe them together, and will respectfully assist them in whichever way the tutor instructs.

Once the black tutor is convinced both the white girl and white boi understand their sexual roles, he will sign a statement saying they're ready to continue their relationship. (Though he reserves the right to declare the white girl in need of "remedial" education.)

mercurial said:
I would like a law where every young white couple is required to find a black male "tutor" in order for their relationship to become sexual. The black tutor will instruct the white girl in how to please a man orally, with her sucking him off as many times as necessary for her to become skilled. Her virginity will obviously go to the black tutor, and he will show her many different sexual positions (missionary, doggy style, butterfly, etc) until she is familiar with them all. Anal sex is the same, she cannot have anal until she is properly taught by the tutor.

Meanwhile, the white boi will patiently observe them together, and will respectfully assist them in whichever way the tutor instructs.

Once the black tutor is convinced both the white girl and white boi understand their sexual roles, he will sign a statement saying they're ready to continue their relationship. (Though he reserves the right to declare the white girl in need of "remedial" education.)

I would love this. Amazing laws in this thread...

To be honest, I am too much of a libertarian to consider the creation of even more laws interfering with our personal affairs or promoting schemes which will cost the tax payers even more money.

My new law would be slavery for the whiteman.Im talking about the plantation.Instead of black code laws,I would have white code laws and the whole fucking nine.

soulpole said:
My new law would be slavery for the whiteman.Im talking about the plantation.Instead of black code laws,I would have white code laws and the whole fucking nine.

Thank You Sir, great scheme and perfectly adequate. The reference to the infamous Black codes is salient. A white Code would apply to employment, vagrancy and its large extent, calling Black Men "Masters", with punishment with fo**ed labor and corporal punishment, travel restrictions.

It would be great to know what the Honorable Black Gods would enact then ? :)

white devotee

ps. what is the "whole fucking nine" Sir ? The glorious BBC in inches ? the 9 throng whip ?

you alright for a whiteman.the whole fucking nine means do everything to the whiteman that he has done to the blackman and woman.an eye for an eye.equal treatment.

soulpole said:
you alright for a whiteman.the whole fucking nine means do everything to the whiteman that he has done to the blackman and woman.an eye for an eye.equal treatment.

Sir very true and boi is catching the allusion to the "separate but equal" that was prevalent before 1954/1964. White Codes would be a great tool to push forward a new society : we are now in an anticipation fiction but some of us are already living a Dom/sub reality. ;)
F*rced labor with corporal punishment has been used extensively as a slave-like status unto Blacks, mostly Black Men.
White Codes would be a tremendous form of Reparations if this word have a sense. Black Men would certainly get used quickly to have white domestics and with all type of jobs performed by us like chauffeurs, janitors etc. I have no doubt Sir like other Black Men would find obedient white females easily and would enjoy to be served by us white bois.

It would be great to explore those White Codes to be written.

white devotee

uselesswimp said:
This is great idea. Laws can be also amusing:)

uselesswimp said:
How about this as an idea to reinfo**e superiority ?

First, at high school, make the Black Men, play the white boys at basketball. The whiteboys get humiliated 184 - 12.

Next week they have to play each other at football. The Black Men triumph 96 - 0.I think that teaching white males their inferiority through
uselesswimp said:
How about this as an idea to reinfo**e superiority ?

First, at high school, make the Black Men, play the white boys at basketball. The whiteboys get humiliated 184 - 12.

Next week they have to play each other at football. The Black Men triumph 96 - 0.

The following week is track and field. Four white boys and four Black Men in every event. The Black Men win every event, getting top four in every event bar the shotput where a whiteboy crept into fourth place.

Then the final humiliation when whiteboy's egos are totally battered. They each have to box a Black Man. Each group are ranked and paired with their equivalent. It's a given that the Black Men will win every fight. But the Black Men agree that they will all toy and humiliate their whiteboy for two rounds before knocking them out in the third round.

It works and in every case the women of the school witness Black Men standing victorious over whiteboys.

This 'competition' is repeated every year. Each year the Black Men's victories get bigger. I think we all know the choices the women at those schools would make.

The following week is track and field. Four white boys and four Black Men in every event. The Black Men win every event, getting top four in every event bar the shotput where a whiteboy crept into fourth place.

Then the final humiliation when whiteboy's egos are totally battered. They each have to box a Black Man. Each group are ranked and paired with their equivalent. It's a given that the Black Men will win every fight. But the Black Men agree that they will all toy and humiliate their whiteboy for two rounds before knocking them out in the third round.

It works and in every case the women of the school witness Black Men standing victorious over whiteboys.

This 'competition' is repeated every year. Each year the Black Men's victories get bigger. I think we all know the choices the women at those schools would make.
I think that such demonstration of weakness of white males if compared to Black Man´s Strength would be a very effective way how to teach the whites their proper place.

soulpole said:
Master, please accept humble greetings from an inferior white male.
Your principle is clear, strict and just. Enslavement would be a proper fate for a white man.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back