New Fiat commercial: 3 blacks get 3 White women pregnant

We all talk about how mainstream IR is becoming, but this really pushes the boundaries.

If ne 1 saw my post in the "is getting hard for white boys to get why gfs" thread I asked one of my friends who still lives in my old town in the decade since I left high school about what its like now. His sister who is a white female and about a 9 (out of 10) and currently in the high school actually broke up w/ her white bf because she kept getting stared at in the halls because an attractive wf dating a white male as become an extreme rarity. So its actually progressed since I was there a decade or so ago.

white + white = WRONG :mad:

This is so, SO wrong . . . it hurts me so to see this (white motherfucker even gonna rub it in too by havin' the nerve to smack' his fuckin' lips on that butt hole!!!)

Link Removed

White boys should be for creampie clean-up duty only! I don't care how big they are. The wrong color is the wrong color and that's final!!! We are unanimous in this! White guys . . . keep your vile, bloody, h... hands off of our white princess women :mad:!!!

ThickNiggaDick said:
White boys should be for creampie clean-up duty only! I don't care how big they are. The wrong color is the wrong color and that's final!!! We are unanimous in this! White guys . . . keep your vile, bloody, h... hands off of our white princess women :mad:!!!

Sir,
Respectfully, I do need to use my hands to spread her cunt open in order to to do a proper job of cleaning her out, but I will do my best to keep my vile h... penis away from her!

will

BloatedMonologues said:
If ne 1 saw my post in the "is getting hard for white boys to get why gfs" thread I asked one of my friends who still lives in my old town in the decade since I left high school about what its like now. His sister who is a white female and about a 9 (out of 10) and currently in the high school actually broke up w/ her white bf because she kept getting stared at in the halls because an attractive wf dating a white male as become an extreme rarity. So its actually progressed since I was there a decade or so ago.

yep

young girls dont want to be different so they all compete for the black cum

from what ive seen they arent bothered that the black is fucking many girls, as long as they're getting their daily black seed

not unusual for white bois to leave high school without even holding a girls hand. and once graduated they stop even being around girls. virgins for life

It's HARD out here for a SIMP!!!

SIMP: A sissy/pimp (WHITE dude with no ACTUAL game). Acts tough and is usually a sissy boy that will tell a girl anything she needs to hear to try and get laid no matter how lame it is. These white guys will usually go to enormous lengths and spend ridiculous amounts of money trying to impress a girl that he's not going to get anyway. These girls will often go home and night thinking how easy it was to manipulate these tools out of their money.

Substitute SIMP for PIMP:

Link Removed

Ya know it's hard out here for a SIIIIMMMMMMP
When he try ta get his money (to PAY for) a biiiiiiitch ;D ;D ;D

NJT said:
yep

from what ive seen they arent bothered that the black is fucking many girls, as long as they're getting their daily black seed

not unusual for white bois to leave high school without even holding a girls hand. and once graduated they stop even being around girls. virgins for life

WHITE BOI SIMPS BE TRICKIIIIIN' . . . AHMA WHOOP that (h...) Trick :mad:!

Link Removed

Ahma make these HONKIES recognize I ain't playin' YO!
Before it's said and done you CRACKERS gonna remember ME!
SIMP these black nuts hang to the FLOOR!
h... SISSY BOI TRICK you GOTS ta GO!

GERMAN VERSION ;D ;D ;D

Link Removed

NJT said:
BloatedMonologues said:

yep

From my experiences they definitely minded, they just put up w/ it in a lot of cases.

The non-black males (I'll just call them NBM's since I am 2 lazy 2 type) generally didn't do as poorly w/ women as u described but there situation still wasn't good. The situation was since the 9/10 females were almost monopolized by black guys and the 7/8's were very disproportionately black (thought from what I am hearing they 2 are near monopolized now) that left the NBM's competing over a smaller pool of females. As you can guess the bottom NBM's mostly went completely w/o females and yes i knew a few of them who graduated w/o any female experience. Virgins for life no, most of them eventually got laid but i know 2 NBM's who as of 2 years ago (they are now is there mid-20's) still had 0 female experience.

I think the environment we went 2 school in (significant black population, like 30%) could have played a factor. I notice that NBM high schoolers in the city I live in now (low black population, like 2 or 3%) seem to fare better w/ girls. Top tier NBM high schoolers in my old area could only get average girls but here they get hot ones, average NBM"s in my old area got ugly girls but they get average here, and NBM's who were on the bottom in my old area got nothing whereas here they can at least get ugly girls. NBM high school graduates here seam more confident around girls than equivalently attractive NBM's who graduated my high school.

Note: My info from my old city is from going to school there, whereas my info from my current city is basically the outside looking in.

My daughter was with a black guy less than a year and she was pregnant. That happening is part of what got my wife interested in getting a bull.

ThickNiggaDick said:

This is so, SO wrong . . . it hurts me so to see this (white motherfucker even gonna rub it in too by havin' the nerve to smack' his fuckin' lips on that butt hole!!!)

Link Removed

It should be a Black Man fucking her and the white boi licking her ass.

No, white boys should lick Black pussies and asses ;)

On such forums, the talks are always about Black men. But there are also Black women, and their sexual needs and whims should be served.

ST-127 said:
No, white boys should lick Black pussies and asses ;)

On such forums, the talks are always about Black men. But there are also Black women, and their sexual needs and whims should be served.

I totally agree! Black Women should enjoy using white boys' tongues to their hearts desire. :p

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back