new caps that I have been working on...

It sure has to be one of the biggest white boy fantasies. Once you get the idea of a black man fucking her, it's almost inevitable that you're going to get the idea of her becoming pregnant.

It's so nice to know I'm not the only white guy with this fantasy. I'd truly love my wife (and yes, John Freeman, also my daughter) to be impregnated by Black guys. Every time my wife comes home with her cunt full of black cum I remind myself that the pill is not 100% effective.

You're really lucky to have a wife who comes home full of black jizz. Most of us white boys have to fantasize about that, too.

slutncuck said:
It's so nice to know I'm not the only white guy with this fantasy. I'd truly love my wife (and yes, John Freeman, also my daughter) to be impregnated by Black guys. Every time my wife comes home with her cunt full of black cum I remind myself that the pill is not 100% effective.

4-15-11

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

dustindoe08 said:
4-15-11

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Great work! I especially liked the one where the guy thinks he's going to pick up his wife but finds out otherwise.

nevercanthinkof1 said:
dustindoe08 said:
4-15-11

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Great work! I especially liked the one where the guy thinks he's going to pick up his wife but finds out otherwise.

Yeah I have to say these are some of the best caps I've ever seen on here. Very tantalizing.

Zagg said:
It sure has to be one of the biggest white boy fantasies. Once you get the idea of a black man fucking her, it's almost inevitable that you're going to get the idea of her becoming pregnant.

I guess it has to do with the thought of the black bull sealing the deal by filling her full of his seed and causing that seed to grow inside the white female host. I prefer the woman to swallow the sees though or make her cuck swallow it. To me that also shows who is master and who isn't. ;)

Seeing his black dick in her mouth is, to me, even more arousing than seeing it up her vagina.

Slave0666 said:
Zagg said:

I guess it has to do with the thought of the black bull sealing the deal by filling her full of his seed and causing that seed to grow inside the white female host. I prefer the woman to swallow the sees though or make her cuck swallow it. To me that also shows who is master and who isn't. ;)

I agree with that. It is just something so intimate when she swallows the sperm that has been brewing in his black balls. The only time it would be hotter nutting in her vagina is when he is actually impregnating her with his black seed in her fertile pussy.

Zagg said:
Seeing his black dick in her mouth is, to me, even more arousing than seeing it up her vagina.

Slave0666 said:
Zagg said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back