Nations Pride: GERMANY

Slavetoebony said:
Another German blast from the past is Teresa Orlowski also known as Foxy Lady. She was fairly big during the 1980's. And yes, she went interracial. See video below.

http://xhamster.com/movies/31564/teresa_orlowski.html
Link Removed

Link Removed

Black guys no longer have to fantasize about getting white women cause they can get them whenever they want.

hervorragend! aller den sie benotigan ist claudia chiffer ... oder, wie jemand unterstrichen hat, ein schub der kostlichen kkk frau selbst und erhalt beschaftigt. danke fur diese abbildungin.

southy said:
hervorragend! aller den sie benotigan ist claudia chiffer ... oder, wie jemand unterstrichen hat, ein schub der kostlichen kkk frau selbst und erhalt beschaftigt. danke fur diese abbildungin.

Google-translate is NOT your friend ;)

KKKbitch said:
southy said:

Google-translate is NOT your friend ;)

What does it translate to?

wboy321 said:
German girls make some of the best black cock whores.
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

You're right ;)

nevercanthinkof1, the attempted german phrase was supposed to be something to the effect of, "all that is missing from this group of fraulein knockouts is claudia schiffer ... or for that matter, the delicious kkkbitch herself getting busy." but i guess the online translation engines don't handle idioms like "getting busy" very well. there are some amazing uber hotties pictured on this thread, and the fact that they're wet for black cock makes them even sexier. my mom is from bavaria -- if i ever get a genealogical bug up my ass, i may have to do the research on site!

These are certainly Black Cock material - the Super Race bred for Black sexing

Maybe we could have avoided WWII if the ladies in Germany had met Shane Diesel and Lex Steele?

It was too late. It was only after the war that the German ladies met the black GIs.

mrscondo said:
Maybe we could have avoided WWII if the ladies in Germany had met Shane Diesel and Lex Steele?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back