N-word: pro and con

Personally I love it bed....Be mindful and respectful of the context and place though ya'll. Been in many fights as a kid because some lil asshole wanted to be disrespectful in public.

Indeed. However, I'm pretty sure that no one here would ever use the word as anything but a sign of respect and awe.

sonasty said:
Personally I love it bed....Be mindful and respectful of the context and place though ya'll. Been in many fights as a kid because some lil asshole wanted to be disrespectful in public.

Lest we forget, this is a topic of continuing interest. I say "black" forever!

As long as it's in the bedroom, in the confines of passion I say that anyone, male or female can use it. Of course, this depends on whether the black man enjoys hearing it. If one is enjoying servicing that black dick, a pass should be given in that circumstance. ie " Open me up with that big black dick", "choke me with that BND, well, you get the point...

nocompetition2bm said:
There are black gentlemen, and there are niggers. Most of the hottest whitegirls going for bbc perfer niggers. What bettter statement can whitegirls make than displaying their passion for bbc than hanging on to a black stud in public. The fact that so many gorgeous white babes perfer niggers over whiteguys is real slap in the face to us jealous whiteboys that know we have no chance with these whitegirls, but only superior black studs. Black males should be proud to be considered niggers, knowing racist white guys use the n word in jealously and whitegirls use it in their infactuation of superior black bucks.

I agree with you. However, I would add that some of the black gentlemen you mention are niggers but they are just more private about it. When they're with white girls , in private, they're not black studs but black studs. A lot of thing go on in private that people don't know about. In a lot of interracial households, there are no black men, there are niggers. A black stud is nice but I prefer to white girls getting fucked and bred by a black stud. When I walk down the street, I want to see a white girl knocked up with a black stud's baby and knowing that her milk filled jugs will be feeding a black stud's baby

Sasha said:
white girls and blacks are allowed to say it

white males not

i like to say 'fuck me with your black dick'....'can i have your black sperm' etc

they like it

i like it

but white guys shoudnt say it... they should show respect

ditto

The last item in Sasha's list seems to imply that if a white boy says "black" it can't be a sign of respect. I respectfully disagree. I think that that is just how a great many white boys use the word: as a sign of respect and admiration.

forroms1 said:
Sasha said:

white males not

i like to say 'fuck me with your black dick'....'can i have your black sperm' etc

they like it

i like it

ditto

Ya gotta yell something when that ass is gettin tore up ???

Zagg said:
The last item in Sasha's list seems to imply that if a white boy says "black" it can't be a sign of respect. I respectfully disagree. I think that that is just how a great many white boys use the word: as a sign of respect and admiration.

forroms1 said:
Sasha said:

white males not

they like it

i like it

ditto

Very good point!

Nellie said:
Ya gotta yell something when that ass is gettin tore up ???

Zagg said:

forroms1 said:
Sasha said:

white males not

they like it

i like it

ditto

i agree with zagg completely about whitebois using "black."

for me, it's all about the respect and admiration, and every black who knows me knows it's not meant in any derogatory way whatsoever. i've never gotten the sense that niggers on this board feel that way, either -- they would've said something.

i know that niggers deserve the best, hottest, finest, tightest white pussy out there -- that's how much i respect and admire them.

The following link takes you to a post by str8blkman that certainly bears on this topic:

http://nworship.com/forum/index.php?topic=1653.0

i love to hear white girls say it, if their Black lovers give them permission. But white boys must show respect and keep their mouths shut. Inferior white males should speak only when they are allowed to speak and should use words only as permitted by Black Superiors and the white girls who serve Them. Inferior white boys must know their place which means only using words that are permitted and to remain completely humble to Black Rule.

I wouldn't have dared to say this to the first black man I slept with, I was much too intimidated at the time. I did however decide to try it on the second black man, he quickly (and wrongly) assumed I was being disrespectful and hit me, I then had to explain that it was a turn on for me and was in no way meant to be disrespectful. He put me in my place :)

He came around to the idea after that encounter and began to openly degrade me quite often, became a HUGE turn on for me.

It's a black's job to put white folks in their place.

Trish said:
I wouldn't have dared to say this to the first black man I slept with, I was much too intimidated at the time. I did however decide to try it on the second black man, he quickly (and wrongly) assumed I was being disrespectful and hit me, I then had to explain that it was a turn on for me and was in no way meant to be disrespectful. He put me in my place :)

He came around to the idea after that encounter and began to openly degrade me quite often, became a HUGE turn on for me.

arthur_caged said:
i love to hear white girls say it, if their Black lovers give them permission. But white boys must show respect and keep their mouths shut. Inferior white males should speak only when they are allowed to speak and should use words only as permitted by Black Superiors and the white girls who serve Them. Inferior white boys must know their place which means only using words that are permitted and to remain completely humble to Black Rule.

arthur is exactly correct

Here's a relevant discussion of the history of the N-word.

http://nworship.com/forum/index.php?topic=2259.0

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back