My wife Anna delivered a black baby 22 of June!

Hi bigbooy1!

I must say I really don't believe in pushing my daughters into the arms of a black man.
If she find it hot to be fucked - or loved by one, I'll find it OK for me, but it's to come from her own will, but anyway I also believe when they see their brothers and a sister being with dark skin, it might be more natural, like I do believe if they ask their mom, Anna will be happy to tell about the joy the black guys have given her..............
[/quote]

What about your three sons? Will you encourage them to be black Studs when come of age. I believe the age of consent in Denmark is 16. Will you allow them to breed with married white women?
[/quote]

Hi I'll just comment on this.
None of our kids will be pushed into something they are not interested in, if my girls ask me I feel it as my duty to tel them how much pleasure black men have given me, and if the boys when old enough want to fuck a married white woman I find it OK, as long as they are sure not being beaten up bad or worse by a jealous husband, and the legal age is 15 here in DK.
Anna :) :-*

danishcuckold said:
The 22 of June 5:45 my darling wife Anna, delivered a healthy black baby, 53 cm long and 4.41 kg heavy.
Baby made at a black gang bang breeding in Malmö last year.
Both Mom and baby are OK :)
It's really so sweet that you support her in this. I have 2 proud black future warrior sons but no wimpy white man to help support me. Guess I'm jealous cus' one of my girlfriends does have this older white professional man who makes a good living supporting her and her 3 black children. If only it was that easy for all of us. She lives in a nice, big house in a nice suburb and he takes them for walks every single day. Lucky for her. :)

[
[/quote]It's really so sweet that you support her in this. I have 2 proud black future warrior sons but no wimpy white man to help support me. Guess I'm jealous cus' one of my girlfriends does have this older white professional man who makes a good living supporting her and her 3 black children. If only it was that easy for all of us. She lives in a nice, big house in a nice suburb and he takes them for walks every single day. Lucky for her. :)
[/quote]

There are a lot of white men who want to marry or help support white women with black kids - especially if they plan to have more. Many of them probably want to be with a women before she has the kids. You should try placing ad. If you're planning on having another baby in the future, I' sure thee would be many men who want to support you. Your ad could say "white woman with 2 boys wants to have another black baby." You'd probably get a lot of responses

What about your three sons? Will you encourage them to be black Studs when come of age. I believe the age of consent in Denmark is 16. Will you allow them to breed with married white women?
[/quote]

Hi I'll just comment on this.
None of our kids will be pushed into something they are not interested in, if my girls ask me I feel it as my duty to tel them how much pleasure black men have given me, and if the boys when old enough want to fuck a married white woman I find it OK, as long as they are sure not being beaten up bad or worse by a jealous husband, and the legal age is 15 here in DK.
Anna :) :-*
[/quote]

Anna,
Thanks for the reply. Glad to know you will let nature take its course.

Question for Joergen: I certainly and appreciate as Anna writes that your children will not be pushed into anything. I agree that kids should be allowed to make their own decisions in their own time. As a father, most men have hopes to see their sons accomplish certain things. Although fathers might not tell their sons about them. Since you are raising three black Studs, are you hoping that they impregnate white women? Many black enjoy impregnating white women. If one of your 15 year old sons told you he there is a married white woman, with a willing cuckold husband, that he wants to breed, would you support and encourage his decision?

Dear Anna and Jorgen,

Both of you are leading a great lifestyle .. but have been away from here for (too) long .. :(

Any new (pregnancy) developments going on? :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back