My wife Anna delivered a black baby 22 of June!

[/quote]

Tanks! It sure has been a pleasure living with Anna and seeing her belly growing bigger and knowing it would be a black baby, it was real hot to see her growing not knowing anything about the father except that he was black and hung ::)

The baby isn't that dark but it's clear to everybody that I'm not the father, and yes he has curly black hair.

No doctor's and nurses and midwife wasn't surpriced to see a black kid, she is working at that ward when she isn't on leave, and it wasn't her first black baby.

I/we haven't told the other kids anything special about him, they are used to see black babies, if they ask we take it from there!

Best wishes from Denmark
[/quote]

I'm happy to hear that people will know your are not the father. That's important, and your racially mixed family will be a role model for other white couples. I'm also very happy that you already have white kids. When they ask questions, you can give them an explanation appropriate for their age, and hopefully they will grow up thinking its natural for white moms to have black babies.

Are you in contact with any other families in Denmark has successfully been bred by a black Stud or Studs?

danishcuckold said:
Hi whiteboy4blacks!

Yes it's impossibly to hide the fact she has other men - Black Men

I don't know how much of a rolemodel we are here out in the farming country out in the west of Denmark, people are talking a lot behind my back and turn their heads if I look at their direction - I don't think the people out here are ready yet.

Only other couple close to us is one of Anna's colleagues who have a black kid by the guy who gave Anna her first black baby, she was single at that time but married a guy who didn't like her to have more ???

Best wishes to you all
Jorgen

I understand that some people may not be ready - especially in rural areas. If her are Danish website about cuckolds and interracial breeding, you should post on them or maybe even start your own to encourage others.

It might also be a way to help other white couples locate black Studs in Denmark. Your son is an extra special baby because he was bred in a gang bang - which is a natural way for a black baby boy to be bred! All my best to your and your interracial family

Hi Jorgen,
I would like to know how the situation is in Denmark as to black men with white women. Maybe they talk behind your back in rural DK but I can imagine that in Copenhagen its a whole different story. I believe your country is very racial tolerant and open so you must have your share of white women with black lovers.

Jorgen you are not alone. A lot of white men have to share their wives with black men in Europe and North America and it will continue and probably become more of a problem in the future as more and more black men arrive to Europe via Lampedusa (Italy). Great for our women but not for us.
Say Hi to Anna. I hope that in all this service to black men she doesn't forget your needs. At least a hand job or two.

[

Hi Whiteboi4blacks!

I don't know of any cuck/interracial site in Denmark, if there was I might have posted there too!
Every one of our kids is special, but I admit it turns me on a lot to know how this lat one was made, and even when I don't think my chance in the spermcompetition between me and a yet unknown black bull will be big, I look forward to try beating him in this game, but chances are small ::)
[/quote]

of course all of your kids are special. I just meant how exciting is it is to have your son bred in a gang bang. As you may have seen from the various websites, there are lot of people who that black babies should be bred in a gang bang. Can you tell us about the studs who bred your son. Were they all different shades and different physiques or all very dark skinned. And how is your son doing? black babies tend to be bigger and develop faster. Is he crawling yet? You must enjoy watching him breast feed from your wife. Her tits must must big with milk to feed him!

danishcuckold said:
whiteboy4blacks said:
CONGRATULATIONS again on having a boy. Black babies tend to be bigger. Having a gangbang baby is special. You must be very excited and proud to have a black baby boy to raise. Please tell us about the baby. Is he very dark or light brown. Does he have a head full of kinky hair. Were the doctors surprsied to see him when he was born. What have you told your other kids about the baby?

Tanks! It sure has been a pleasure living with Anna and seeing her belly growing bigger and knowing it would be a black baby, it was real hot to see her growing not knowing anything about the father except that he was black and hung ::)

The baby isn't that dark but it's clear to everybody that I'm not the father, and yes he has curly black hair.

No doctor's and nurses and midwife wasn't surpriced to see a black kid, she is working at that ward when she isn't on leave, and it wasn't her first black baby.

I/we haven't told the other kids anything special about him, they are used to see black babies, if they ask we take it from there!

Best wishes from Denmark

Hi,

Can you update us on how your black baby boy is doing? Is he walking yet? Is he still breast feeding?

I've been following your posts for a while an i'm delighted for you all, wish i had the strength to let my lover get me pregnant but my famly would be shunned in the small community we are from x

Wow!
Awesome that your wife was willing to go through this; you must be really proud!
Do you plan to have her black bred again?

danishcuckold said:
bluegrass501 said:
I'm just curious how many times that black had to breed her before he got her knocked up proper.

Hi!

Can't tell you how many times it took THEM to knock her up, it was a massive gang-breeding and I wasn't present!

I doubt she has any idea her self, only know she was really tired and worn out when she returned back home from Malmö where the breeding took place.

Great news. I see so many hot whote ladies with black kids in public and they alwaqys drew a lot of attention from white females raving over the black baby.

Hi,
It's been over a year. I hope he had a happy birthday. How is your your little black son? Is he walking yet. He must have a full head of kinky nappy hair. Do you have any idea which stud might have bred him?

White women fucking BBC is one thing but I think bringing a baby into the world is something else. Plus if all the white women had black babies there would be no more white pussy for BBC to fuck.

Thinking about the long term it is indeed great that Anna also gave birth to 2 white daughters, sure you agree :) Do you also have grown up children (daughters) and did you bring them up to share your values .. :)

Hi!

If you look at Black&White sex that way, I think my Anna did it good, 3 boys all of them black, 3 girls 1 black and 2 are white so there will be white pussy for black men in the future. ;)
[/quote]

That's great that all the boys are black and you get to raise to raise 3 black Studs. When they cum of age they will very popular with the white girls. Were all 3 boys bred in gang bangs?

danishcuckold said:
1 grown up white daughter with ex-wife, and no she isn't grown up with that view on black men Anna & my EX have, when she was young enough to be lead into the right path Lene my EX haven't found a REAL black man, she had 2 that didn't do a good job fucking her, so she stopped looking for a black lover, but at last she found one she was pushed to try and HE changes my EX's view on IR-sex.
So no grown up white girls who are into IR.
If the 2 new white kids grow up wanting black I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Hi Jorgen, thanks for your reply, why would you not be suprised (considering how it went with your first daughter)? Pity that your first daughter (when at the right age) could not get the right IR values , it was hard to find the right men.

Now though the situation seems to be more optimistic. Anna seems to know plenty of men who know how to fuck white woman in the right way, giving her great pleasure. Guess some of these men might also be around when your daughters reach the right age? Besides I guess that Anna (as a loving and responsible mother) can also make some efforts to help her daughters follow the right path .. :)

hi my wife just got bred by a black man and is pregnant, we are both very happy. We both wanted a black baby. Her lover is still fucking her she is 3 months pregnant now.

This is all great news. So many whitechics are getting knocked up by niggers but unfortunately some are aborting. The more we see wohte ladies with black babies the more convinced young whitegirls will realize how natural its is to breed with niggers.

danishcuckold said:
Hi bigbooy1!

I must say I really don't believe in pushing my daughters into the arms of a black man.
If she find it hot to be fucked - or loved by one, I'll find it OK for me, but it's to come from her own will, but anyway I also believe when they see their brothers and a sister being with dark skin, it might be more natural, like I do believe if they ask their mom, Anna will be happy to tell about the joy the black guys have given her..............

Hi Jorgen, thanks for your reply. I agree with your viewpoint, it has to be their decision. However having brothers and a sister with dark skin is not enough. Another challenge is meeting 'suitable black men' in an area where there are almost no blacks. After all if they dont get a chance to meet enough blacks then they also wont have the option to choose black..

[/quote]

Hi bigbooy1!

I must say I really don't believe in pushing my daughters into the arms of a black man.
If she find it hot to be fucked - or loved by one, I'll find it OK for me, but it's to come from her own will, but anyway I also believe when they see their brothers and a sister being with dark skin, it might be more natural, like I do believe if they ask their mom, Anna will be happy to tell about the joy the black guys have given her..............
[/quote]

What about your three sons? Will you encourage them to be black Studs when come of age. I believe the age of consent in Denmark is 16. Will you allow them to breed with married white women?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back