My wife Anna delivered a black baby 22 of June!

The 22 of June 5:45 my darling wife Anna, delivered a healthy black baby, 53 cm long and 4.41 kg heavy.
Baby made at a black gang bang breeding in Malmö last year.
Both Mom and baby are OK :)

congrats! its funny that u talked about malmo, im going there soon,

That's beautiful! She must be so proud, and I sense you are too! Welcome to the world of black breeding! x

danishcuckold said:
The 22 of June 5:45 my darling wife Anna, delivered a healthy black baby, 53 cm long and 4.41 kg heavy.
Baby made at a black gang bang breeding in Malmö last year.
Both Mom and baby are OK :)

CONGRATULATIONS! Did you have a boy or girl? Please tell us about the black Studs who bred her. How many were there and what did they look like? Do you watch the Breeding?

weakwhitescum said:
You must be incredibly proud.

White children are just inferior.

Hi to you all!

First I know my husband is proud because I live out my dreams like I do :)

About the white children is inferior ??? I really don't support that - I once was a white child and I sure don't feel inferior!

But I'll admit I find most of the BLACK MEN I know - SUPERIOR :)

Love to you all from Anna

Congrats, Anna!

anna_nurse_dk said:
weakwhitescum said:
You must be incredibly proud.

White children are just inferior.

Hi to you all!

First I know my husband is proud because I live out my dreams like I do :)

About the white children is inferior ??? I really don't support that - I once was a white child and I sure don't feel inferior!

But I'll admit I find most of the BLACK MEN I know - SUPERIOR :)

Love to you all from Anna

Thanks and about pics I have none my self of this pregnancy, but I'll see if any of my friends or lovers have 1 or 2 :)
Love Anna

danishcuckold said:
Thanks for the congratulations :)

I can see I didn't tell the baby was a big healthy boy.

I unfortunately didn't see the gangbreeding as there was other kids to take care of, and I also guess she was most happy to be fucked by them without me to think about as they fucked her ???

The "party" was happening for almost a week and there was a different number of black guys fucking her, first night it was "only" the old black guy Abdul and his son who fucked her, Saturday the number increased a lot 16 guys taking her one by one and Sunday it was 17 which was the most, next days it was after what she told me a number from 5-7 guys, I only know 3 of the guys, old Abdul and his son Achmeed and Ron the guy who "stole" my ex-wife, all tree father's of each 1 black kid.

But she was relly tired and happy when she came back ::) :)

CONGRATULATIONS again on having a boy. Black babies tend to be bigger. Having a gangbang baby is special. You must be very excited and proud to have a black baby boy to raise. Please tell us about the baby. Is he very dark or light brown. Does he have a head full of kinky hair. Were the doctors surprsied to see him when he was born. What have you told your other kids about the baby?

Congratulation on the new baby!

There must be a ton of pictures of the breeding.

Mind posting them?

Congratulations! Always happy when this is such a positive event in a couples life. White kids are still needed, they do grow up to please serve obey and enjoy beautiful black cock.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back