My Story Pt 1

Jill22

My Story. PT 1.

A little over three years ago I was returning home one dark night from evening classes, when I had a bad encounter with three white men in the street, close to home. It was soon obvious that robbery was not all they had in mind and that I was in real trouble. I was fighting them when a black man suddenly arrived and a fight broke out in which the white guys did badly. Two of them were in a mess as they ran away. I was a mess in another way as I shook from shock.

My rescuer was Carl, and he was a take charge kind of guy. He helped me the short distance to were I lived with my parents, and he explained my appearance and distressed condition. I remember giving him a limp handshake and a ‘thanks’ before he left, and I heard him dismiss his part in my rescue as ‘nothing’.

I stayed home the next day as did my mother, and eventually the full extent of what could have been came home to me. My mother suggested that we thanked Carl properly for his daring rescue, but I realised that I had no idea where he lived. I had never seen him before as far as I could remember. Luckily, mum had asked him for details and she had his address and telephone number, and she had discovered that he was a self-employed builder, who was divorced and lived alone in a small flat nearby. She called his mobile number and asked him if he would like to come round for a home cooked meal with us instead of his usual take away food. Mum smiled at me and rang off before she told me he would like to call round and see how I was feeling.

I greeted Carl at our door with a shy smile. He said how lovely I looked, in fact, good enough to eat! I blushed deeply, but he kissed me on the head, and patted my ass before he said lead on sister!

Carl was pleased to be asked if he would like seconds and his plate soon emptied! It appeared like he had not been fed for a week! He liked my mother’s stew very much and it showed.

Carl sat with me and he chatted freely with us all. He had no reservations as he told us about his divorce, and how his inherited business had been swallowed by his ex-wife. His mother and father were in their late fifties and he was thirty nine. Before he left, he asked my father if he would mind if he asked me for a date! Dad was surprised and a bit flustered, and agreed. Mum smiled and just nodded. Then he asked me there and then. I readily agreed. Carl was six foot four, very muscular, strong and with a handsome face. I saw him out after he cleared away the dishes and helped mother to dry them.

At our front door He held me and kissed me deeply, his tongue in my mouth and his hands on has ass pulling me to him. I could feel his cock on my belly and it felt huge. He trapped my tongue and sucked it… for ages. I swallowed lots of his saliva and his work on my ass cheeks made my pussy leak shamelessly into my panties. His masculine presence was so dominant and exciting; I had trouble keeping on tiptoes to kiss him because my legs shook and trembled. With a kiss on my nose and forehead, he departed after shouting ‘bye’ to my parents. I had to collect myself before I went back into our living room, and mum smiled at me and said: ‘that seemed to go well Jill’. ‘Mmm, it did was the only thing that I could say!

That night in bed I relived Carl’s hands on my ass and those wonderful kisses. I had to let my hand stray to my pussy to rub my clit as well. I had never felt this way with any of my white boyfriends... ever.

My date began with another long kiss on tiptoes! I looked up to Carl in more ways than one! We had a drink, during which he massaged my leg and thigh, as well as my ass! I melted in his presence, and soon realised that being with an experienced man was one key element that I had missed with my white boyfriends. They were just lads with small cocks, and all of them came really quickly. One even came the moment his cock brushed my inner thigh, showering his come on my dress, panties and the wall I had back up to. I was soon to discover that this era was over.

‘Grab your purse girl, lets go’ signalled to me we were going somewhere. On the street, I was walking at a pace in excess of my rate in high heel shoes, so I had to skip along at times. All Carl did was to smiles at my predicament… men! He made me laugh when he commented that he loved to see my leg definition and my ass working the rear of my thigh length black dress. A very tall man with a five foot three woman, we drew a few glances, or was that our racial mix?

He took me to his place, with me pleased to slow down and draw breath. As the door closed, he was kissing me and sucking my tongue deeply. His hands were on my ass, now lifting me up from the floor, so I had to hold on round his neck to keep up with him. As I slid up his body his big package made its presence known. When he put me down, he turned me round to handle my tits and rub his cock on my ass. Kissing my neck, and licking my ears got me very relaxed and ready for more. He whispered in my ear. ‘Its time for cock girl’. I was really ready by now, so he picked me up and carried me to his bed.

I was told: ‘lose the clothes’, and I did. My panties were full of wet woman aroma and he commented on it. ‘Creamy cunt... smells so good Jill’. I flushed to hear him tell me liked my creamy cunt’ a way no man had ever spoken to me before. I liked to hear his words of approval under his intense gaze, and looked down and back to him. He then dropped his pants, and into my view swung a hugely thick cock. I guessed it was about nine inches long, but it was incredibly thick and crisscrossed with huge veins. The sperm tube on its underside was as thick as one of my fingers.

I recall putting my hand to my mouth in shock then looking at his face. He knew what I was thinking as he read my fear and surprise. He also knew it was time to act, so before I could do anything, he put me on my back on his bed, clambered between my legs and to prevent me looking down he came over me to kiss me. He helped his cockhead into my cunt, and pushed it in slowly but progressively. It’s impossible to describe how he filled me in words, but I was amazed he had pushed in all the way, and hadn’t come in the process. His cock touched my cervix and he rotated his hips and rubbed his huge eye to my cervix. No man had ever done that to me before, and it made me come like a crazy woman. I could feel my belly rippling as my womb cried out in a silent response to being ‘kissed’ by Carl’s cockhead.

I was filled and pumped by his cock for about forty minutes with slow but powerful plunges. His stamina proved to be remarkable; a total revelation. He gave me a huge hickey on my neck as he pinned me down at my arms and with his legs hooked over mine. I was his and he knew it. No going back, not that I wanted to. He rumbled deeply in his body, the sound a real man rutting his female, and absorbed in his task. I had so many orgasms; I lost count in the heat of the moment.

When the time came for him to come, his grunts became deeper and more primal. He pushed home one last time to kiss my cervix, where he stayed motionless, and released pulse after pulse of thick seed right into my womb. I lost it! Yelled like a crazy woman, and pulled him to me with my legs crossed over his body, and my finger nails buried deep into his ass cheeks. He collapsed on me as he just let out a final moan.

I had to pee. I was so sore, and no sign of Carls seed leaking out so far. Slowly it emerged as I walked around and I looked for my panties ready to go home. Carl told me he was keeping them, and not to bother wearing any in future! He walked me home, and I could feel his seed slowly run down my inner thighs all the way. I felt extra sore now, but I felt so good it didn’t matter.

I moved in with him inside the week. I was having sex twice a day, and I loved it. I was needy for it to be honest, something else that was new to me. I liked to just look at his cock, see it grow, and them suck it. I discovered what he liked and I wore it. He liked ultra low rise pants and Jeans, and garter belts and stockings. Feeding your mans likes has many rewards!

Learning what black culture was about took me some time making many discoveries along the way. For this I have my husband’s father to thank, Carl senior or Pop. I was asked to call my husband Daddy as a sign of respect, and I do. I suppose that some on this forum will laugh at me for this as a dumb bitch, but I don’t care. It is part of me now and always will be. In my next post I will tell you how I came to share with Pop, and start another chapter in my life.

Part 2.

Moving in with your man involves more than sex. I was used to my mother doing it all, and doing the cooking. Luckily for me, she was happy to come round to help me sort out domestic jobs, and find out how to drive the washing machine. I also got cooking lessons!

Daddies’ parents come over to help me, and Pops was a real character that made me smile with his sharp wit and humour. His wife was a really nice person, who smiled constantly and helped me without making me feel a fool. She never talked-down to me; on the contrary she chatted to me, telling me about her son and his unhappy marriage. She really disliked her former daughter in law, but she avoided saying anything against her. The ex-wife is a black woman who considered her husband as someone to make money to keep her in nice clothes and a smart car. She makes me feel like piece of trash and gives me her unwanted opinion of me every time we meet.

Pop was my biggest supporter as he made complimentary comments to me and he liked to pat my ass every chance he had. I really liked Pop and enjoyed his hugs and kisses. I hoped he would go further, but he never did.

‘I want to ask you something babe’, as Daddy came to me in our kitchen where I was preparing food. ‘Pops likes you a lot and I would like you to take good care of him… what do you think’? I knew what he meant because he had told me that sharing women was a common practice in black culture. I smiled and said ‘yes okay’, and Daddy smiled broadly. ‘I will let him know’, and minutes later, I heard Daddy talking on the phone. I felt very excited at the prospect but said nothing about it.

Pops is virtually retired but he does help Daddy fairly often and his experience in building makes him a real asset. Daddy was working Saturday morning, so he told me that Pops would be calling at about nine o’clock.

I wore a red miniskirt, black stockings and garter belt whose straps could ne seen below my skirt with my stocking tops on show. Just a white blouse and no underwear. High heels in red, and I was ready for my guest.

When my doorbell rang, Pops entered holding flowers for me! This is typical of the man; he is a sweetheart. I put his gift in a vase in my kitchen as he watched me. He said he loved my legs and when I turned round, we locked in a kiss. He used lots of tongue and had his big hands on my ass. Pops lifted me to park my ass on the work top, where he fingered my pussy and used his thumb on my clit. I soon got creamy, and that made him bend to lick me and finger me.

He led me to my bedroom, where he sat on the bed, and he told me to walk round the room so he could watch me. As I walked, I lifted my skirt, stopped and bent over close to him. Pops stood, and started to strip, showing his slight belly bulge and his incredibly thick dick starting to firm up. I knelt before him and started to lick his cock watching his skin sliding off his cockhead. His ball sack was incredibly long but as I licked his cock it shortened with his big nuts coming to the base of his cock. I discovered that he liked me to insert my tongue tip into his eye and saw it. That got his attention.

He used my hair to pull me up to be put on my back in bed. Pops stood watching me legs open wide bent at my knees. He rubbed his dick slowly but made no move to mount me. I really needed cock and he was making me wait. I held out my arms to him as a gesture of submission and real need on my part. He smiled, as me knew he had got the upper hand. Damn, it was so frustrating to be there, legs open and no movement from Pops.

When he did kneel between my spread legs, his big hands on my knees, I stretched out my hand to get hold of his tool which had a bead of precum on its eye, and I used my thumb to run his lube on his dick head. He made me ask for cock and say please as well before me settled over me and let me put his cock in my creamy flower. I then had to ask him to drive it home, and finally he pushed it home.

He drove me crazy for over an hour. Try what I may he did not come although I used my cunt muscles to squeeze his cock over and over. I have to ask him to come, and he kept saying to me: ‘I can’t hear you’! What staying power.

When he came, his swish of come arrived deep inside me and I felt it. We both lay on the bed spent. Pops said my cunt felt so welcoming to him and he had loved being inside me. I said that my pink crested chest and red faced look said everything about how I felt. Pops said some wonderful things about me and I was thrilled to hear his compliments. This was new to me as none of my white lovers had said anything like that to me. I also had respect from a much older and experienced man. I felt proud and very pleased.

I have regular sex with Pops and I am very fond of him. Every time he comes here he brings me a present. I ask him not to, but he takes no notice. I am taken to town by Pop to buy clothes, and that often includes garter belts. He comes into my changing room to pass comments. The sales assistants give us odd glances if they see us emerge together, but he is totally unconcerned. I always walk out wearing what he buys and we have occasionally got into it in the car park afterwards. Pops loves me in garter belts with a long wide drop that looks like a micro-miniskirt.

Mother joins in.

My mother – lets call her M. had me age 16. My dad stood by her and he is a really great dad. I am close to them both but especially M. She is fun and had a ready smile. When she met Daddy Carl she seemed to like him – an easy thing to do – so she became a regular visitor to our place sometimes accompanied with Dad – lets call him A. Daddy Carl soon took liberties with M, like ass patting her and giving her squeezes! She never did anything to encourage him but neither did she tell him to stop either.

Daddy asked me whether she would be like to join in, and I said I didn’t know. Daddy’s way of asking such a question was to greet her at the door when she called here just before Christmas 2010, and give her a kiss on the lips. I watched from a distance as he had he held her close and kissed her on the lips. Her response did not include a slapped face, so he progressed to tongue and she let him put it in her mouth. She relaxed visibly even after he started pumping her ass. M was on tiptoes as I would be and obviously enjoying the action. I took a big chance when I joined them, lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties to her ankles. She never missed a beat as she stepped out of them, and I took them away. M ended back to the wall, her skirt hoisted, and Daddy fingered her pussy and her clit.

M ended up on the bed still dressed, legs apart with Daddy on top of her. I helped Daddy open his pants, and I pulled them off. I took his cock and put it into mum’s pussy. I left them to it, standing in the doorway to watch them. I had to rub off watching them. M soon had her legs round his body making a lot of noise and plainly enjoying it. When I came back later Daddy had M face down, his knees each side of her ass driving his cock into M’s cunt. She was still fully dressed with her skirt up round her middle.

When they came downstairs I gave M a big hug and whispered well done mum. ‘Did you mind Jill’ and I said I was fine with her making love with Daddy. Sharing with Pops and seeing that Daddy was fine with it made me realise that jealousy is pointless as Daddy was free in his mind letting his father make love to me. This is the way many black people live and love, and I feel fine with it as well.

Pops soon joined in with M. At his suggestion we had a ceremony for M. She came here; I got her into white garter belt and white stockings, and took her to the men in our bedroom. I put both men’s cock into her pussy when they mounted her. It felt symbolic when I gave M to our men, and later on, I helped her into black garter and stockings. This openness brought us closer together, and it has improved our relationship since Christmas.

In part three, I will cover dad being a spectator as we all have sex.

No pics. My husband wont allow it. Remember, this is a family affair not a casual meeting. I am pleased you liked it... it has been received by silence so far.

Jill 22 said:
... I am pleased you liked it... it has been received by silence so far.

Very good story, hope you continue.
Didn't realize you had added a second installment as you posted it under part 1.

will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back