My new wife is mad about all big cocks.

My new wife Anna, is just as mad about big black cock as my EX, but she hasn't gone all black, she is hot for ALL big cock.
Jorgen
Link Removed

Link Removed

It seems like my husband don't mind me taking part in this, so here are a couple more :-*

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thinking back on my first experience with a black man wow still clear in my mind ::)

The same guy who later gave me my first black boy.

Link Removed

My coming husband was not that pleased about it, he have seen it all with the wife who was divorcing him.

Link Removed

The boy is 5 years old by now.

stoneknight said:
Excellent work Anna
Happy you liked it! :)

What a weekend!
My first old black lover visited in the weekend, first black guy I had years ago and father of my first black kid.

He came Friday at 7 PM and during the evening he fucked me 2 times in front of Jorgen, who had to clean up his mess ::)
We "Slept" in our bedroom and Jorgen had to use the guest-room just above the bedroom - I'm sure Jorgen heard me while Abdul fucked me one more time before going to sleep.

Saturday started like Friday ended with a good fuck before breakfast, and Jorgen came and told us breakfast was ready right as we lay and petted after the fucking, he came just in time to get a littel "morning-snack" :p

I had Abdul's big cock 4 times Saturday and 2 times Sunday, so I'm pretty sore now as his cock is so thick wow.
I hope he comes back in 2 weeks from now. :)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thinking about pictures of black muscle man and how he would easily being able to dominate both me and Jørgen

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Nice Jorgen :)
Here some more from me

Attachments

• no more feeling bad 01.jpg
    no more feeling bad 01.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 63
  • First big black cock 01.jpg
    First big black cock 01.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 67