My massage therapist wife

My wife is a very attractive, petite, 47 year old massage therapist trained in injury rehabilitation. She has always been attracted to Black men, and dated one in high school. A couple of years ago, (with my blessing), she began giving her services for free to young Black men, in the evenings. She dresses in sexy nylons and skirts and goes to their place or motel, with her portable massage table, and has them strip completely. She massages them, and treats them like total kings, and then gives herself to them sexually. Her goal is to completely satisfy them in every way. She has a couple of regulars, and has done group "therape" for some visiting sports team members. It is always very arousing to know this very attractive, classy, conservative looking, married woman is offering herself to young Blacks as a total instrument of pleasure. Last night, she came home from a session with two men (a regular and his visiting friend). She was all aglow as she undressed for bed, and I could see that her stockings had runs in them. I knew her sexy legs had been wrapped around their backs, as they pounded into her married slit. She took off her thong panties and dropped them onto my chest, and the crotch was thick with sperm. Then she smiled, wickedly, and straddled my face so I could lick her swolen labia. It turns me on tremendously to know that these men can turn her into such a hot little slut.
I would love to watch her "work" sometime. Especially in a group setting. Due to her career, I cannot post photos, but I would love to see her submit to them, completely, as she tells me she does.

Saturday night was a rare treat. One of her "clients" called and was having some problems with an old injury, and she was able to talk him into allowing me to watch, in exchange for an "emergency housecall".
She put on a very short skirt and nude nylons, and decided to go with no panties. She was excited to have me there, and was dripping wet on the way to his apartment.
I sat in a chair as he laid nude on the table, and she worked his muscular body. He would reach out and rub her leg and thigh when she was near his head. He looked over at me several times to see my reaction, and I smiled, and nodded. After a half hour session, working on the effected area, she told him to roll over.
He wasn't enormous, but VERY impressive...I would guess about 8 inches...and he was uncut, and very dark skinned. She massaged her way slowly down his chest, to his groin. She looked at me with her sexy dark eyes as she took his cock into her hand, and it was like a jolt of electricity ran through me as she worked the foreskin back and forth and cupped his very large balls with the other hand. Here was my conservative looking petite wife, finally pleasuring this cock right before me eyes! He slid his hand up in her skirt, and I could tell when he made contact with her pussy because she rolled her eyes back and whimpered...then she looked right into my eyes, and took that hard black cock into her mouth. She didn't just suck his cock...she worshipped it. She sucked and licked every inch of his cock and balls, and he grabbed her hair roughly (she loves that) and fucked her face hard.
After a bit, she looked up at me, and continued jacking his cock as she climbed onto the table, atop his lean young body and sank that married cunt down onto his cock. My wife is very tight...even for me...and it took some work for her to finally take him down to the balls. I was in the perfect location to see her pussy lips stretch as she slid up his shiny cock and then thrust down onto him. I could tell she was in Heaven, and I couldn't stand it anymore, and pulled out my cock and began to slowly stroke myself off. It was so hot a scene, I had to keep stopping so I wouldn't cum.
He reached up and wrapped his arms around her, and turned and picked her up, and carried her to the bed, his cock still in her deeply....tongue kissing her all the way. as she moaned like she was his whore.
He laid her on the bed, still in her, and unbuttoned her shirt tyo expose her tits. She actually grunted as he tweaked her rock hard nipples. I decided to quietly kneel at the foot of the bed, and what a beautiful sight it was...my wife's nylon clad legs wrapped around his powerful waist...he pretty, dainty feet in the air, toes curled, as his heavy balls slapped against her ass, as he began pumping deep in her belly. The sound of her moaning as they kissed and the slapping of his balls against her sexy little ass was amazing! I wanted so badly to reach out and feel his cock sliding into her, but I didn't. I wanted to lick her pussy and his cock as they fucked.
He rolled her over and mounted her doggy style, again pulling her hair, forcing her head around to take his tongue in her mouth. She was orgasming over and over and he was picking up the pace...I could see a thick foam building up on his cock from their juices and friction.
Suddenly he grabbed her hips and drove deep into her and started bucking and moaning...she orgasmed hard as he emptied his sperm into her married cunt. My orgasm hit at the same time. It was intense....I thought my head would explode, and it seemed to last forever.
He pulled her head back and kissed her deeply one last time before pulling out, and rolling to his back beside her. She fell foreward to her stomach as his cum practically gushed from her well fucked hole. She smiled and asked if I liked the show....I did! He asked me if I was going to eat her when we got home, and I shyly nodded. He told me not to worry...he'd keep filling her up regularly for me.
I sure hope he's right.
On the ride home, my wife kept her legs lewdly spread, and smiled wickedly at me as she rubbed her finger up and down her dripping married slit, and then held it to my lips to lick and suck.
I ate my little hotwife's cheating cunt like I was starving to death, as she told me how good his cock felt in her, when we got home.
I hope he will be alright with me watching in the future....especially when his friend comes to visit. She assured me that she try to talk them into it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Delightful. I'm especially glad that you noted that he was uncut and described how she pulled the foreskin back. That's a wonderful detail that too many people would miss.

The first time she was with him, was the first time she had been with an uncut man.
She told me about how she was kind of freaked out about it, but after playing with it and sucking on it, she really liked the way it felt. She says she really likes to stick her tongue into his foreskin and lick the head. He is the guy she "takes care of" most often, and sometimes she spends the entire evening with him.
She usually likes for him to unload in her mouth the first time he cums, because he shoots a very large load and she has always liked to taste, swallow and play with cum...a lot. She always likes to have me cum in her mough then lets it run back out and rubs it all over her face with my cock as she licks me. She likes it even better with him, as he shoots significantly more than I do.....appeared to be about 5 times as much!
He only came once that night, but she has gotten several thick loads out of him in the past. His balls were really large. And after seeing the load he put in her pussy, I am sure the hot little cumslut gets a healthy dose when she really drains him.
I am the only man who has been in her ass, so far, and it isn't often. I suggested she try taking him, and giving him a different hole to cum in, and she seemed to like the idea. She told me that he has fingered her asshole while fucking her, so he would probably like to stretch that hole with his cock, too.

Here's hoping that she'll let you watch again in the future and that you'll let us in on it. Since she's playing with other guys, and she knows that you know, what are the chances that she'll play outside of the massage situation?

If she wanted to play outside of the massage situation, that's fine....but think about it...

You have 2 choices:
1. Get laid.
2. Get an incredible, world class, deep tissue massage from a highly trained therapist...who is actually qualified to do injury rehabilitation, THEN GET LAID.

Which do you think any guy in his right mind is going to choose? LOL!

Her massages are almost as good as sex! Maybe AS good!

But her playing only in the massage context limits your participation. If it's just sex, there's a greater chance of your being included to watch, or even participate. Which I assume you'd like to do.

male4plaything said:
If she wanted to play outside of the massage situation, that's fine....but think about it...

You have 2 choices:
1. Get laid.
2. Get an incredible, world class, deep tissue massage from a highly trained therapist...who is actually qualified to do injury rehabilitation, THEN GET LAID.

Which do you think any guy in his right mind is going to choose? LOL!

Her massages are almost as good as sex! Maybe AS good!

Well, she doesn't charge for her services to these few guys. Not a cent. They get it for free, and it would normally be quite expensive. She gets a lot of money for her time, normally, trust me. So, if it came down to it, she could call whatever shots she wanted. At this point, she enjoys herself, which is fine with me, and I am getting benifits now, with the opportunity for more in the future. The massage is like foreplay to her. In her normal setting she is extremely professional, and it's all business. This is an arrangement that is outside of all of that, but benifits her and them in more ways than one.

Not charging does make a difference. If you're both happy with the current set-up, there's no need to change.

male4plaything said:
Well, she doesn't charge for her services to these few guys. Not a cent. They get it for free, and it would normally be quite expensive. She gets a lot of money for her time, normally, trust me. So, if it came down to it, she could call whatever shots she wanted. At this point, she enjoys herself, which is fine with me, and I am getting benifits now, with the opportunity for more in the future. The massage is like foreplay to her.

The same guy called last night and said his friend will be in town on Friday night. I suggested she try a double penetration with them. One in her tight little pussy and one in her ass. I'm sure they'll be happy about that, and she seemed excited to try. I may be able to be there, but either way, I am looking foreward to either seeing the event, or seeing the results and hearing all about it.

I hope that you're able to be there and at least watch. Please give us a report if you can.

Will do.
She was concerned that she may not be able to take them in her ass easily. I am not small...about 7.5 inches...and she has trouble with that. Having two 8.5 + cocks drilling her might be too much, she thought. So, I told her that if she wanted to be a good little whore for them, she should just bite the bullet and take it. My normally conservative white wife replied, "I want to be the best white whore they ever had."

It does sound as if she's really warming up to the role.

male4plaything said:
Will do.
She was concerned that she may not be able to take them in her ass easily. I am not small...about 7.5 inches...and she has trouble with that. Having two 8.5 + cocks drilling her might be too much, she thought. So, I told her that if she wanted to be a good little whore for them, she should just bite the bullet and take it. My normally conservative white wife replied, "I want to be the best white whore they ever had."

Friday night didn't work out because the friend didn't get to town on time. She ended up going Saturday night to meet them, and due to work, I was unable to go. I was excited for her, though. She took her normal stuff, and wore the typical sexy outfit, complete with nylons...but on the way out, she showed me a large bottle of wet lube she had picked up, and said, "I might be needing this!"
She called at about 2am and asked if it would be alright if she stayed. She said she was having a great time, and they really wanted to continue it. I agreed, and she spent most of the day Sunday with them, also.
They had a lot of sex, and they did fuck her ass, but she wasn't able to take them in her ass and pussy at the same time....yet. She said they would work on that...lol.
She says that other than eating and a few rest breaks here and there, she pretty much had their cocks in her most of the time. She ate a lot of cum, and took cum in her pussy and ass, too. There was even dried cum in her hair.
I, of course, soothed her well worked holes with my tongue as she told me about her adventure.
She asked if it would be alright for him to come to our place to fuck her, in the future, and I told her I saw no problem with that, as long as I could be there to watch. I think he is going to be a steady lover, and share her with his friend when he is in town. Having them fuck my wife in our bed is a turn-on for me.

Thanks so much for the report. Getting them to come to your place is a real step forward. Can't wait to hear more.

Im glad to see it progress that way. She was pretty nervous about the anal, but she said they were gentle with her at first. She loves having her hair pulled and her ass smacked, and they did that after they loosened her up a bit. She was also very turned on by the verbal aspects that came up this time. Generally this guy doesn't say much, but there were two of them, and they seemed a bit more outgoing. They called her names and made her tell them how much she wanted their cocks, and soforth. I would have loved seeing my normally professional wife begging Black men to take her ass. She also said that they f...d both their cocks into her mouth, at the same time. It made her feel like such a tramp, she almost orgasmed from that. But her favorite thing was having one of them fuck her from behind while having the other's cum all over her face. She was being plowed, and the strands of sperm were hanging from her chin, swinging back and forth, and she was not allowed to wipe it off. She felt so dirty, she came over and over. She wishes I had seen that...and so do I.

It really is a shame that you couldn't see her submitting to them that way. But their coming to your place promises to change that.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back