My horny little wife

I realize on my very first date with my wife that she was a nympho maniac, I wanted to marry her in the worst way just to watch other men fucking her. When she went black that was the joy of a lifetime for me I made sure there was plenty of black cock available for her, she was nothing but a cock magnet anyway.

She sounds like just the sort of little slut a lot of us white boys would like to marry.

She is a keeper! I was born 40 years too soon. I got cuckolded in 1966 and didn't know what that was. To do over again my little slut would be doing a new man every week and BBC most of the time, all bareback. I love sloppy seconds!

DiamondMaker69 said:
She is a keeper! I was born 40 years too soon. I got cuckolded in 1966 and didn't know what that was. Ho do over again my little slut would be doing a new man every week and BBC most of the time, all bare

I met my little slut wife in 1956 on our second date she asked me if I want to go steady with her and if I could afford an apartment, she had a reason for wanting to move from where she was I will not say that here. But anyways after a good her the apartment she told me she was going to have other men stop by from time to time I was totally okay with that as long as I got what I wanted.

After a few much going with her she asked me if I would marry her without hesitation I said yes all the time thinking how much fun it would be to watch other men fucking my wife. Before we got married I asked her if she has ever been with a black man she told me know and told me if she was seen with one night of the white guys would want anything to do with her.

I thought about that for a while one afternoon my were going at it I told her of a black infantry division 40 miles out of town .

I'd sure love to see her in a black man's arms.

jcomerford said:
I would be more than glad to do it, you can see what a treasure I found.
Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back