my half black step daughter

hope you like my wife had an affair with a black guy and Nicole was the result...
Link Removed

Link Removed

my wife has really been on me laylry because i show Nicole alot more attention than our daughter

Man, that is one lucky black who knocked up your slut wife. She'd hot, easy to see why Nicole's so hot.
And I'd love to get a sniff of those pantues!!!

dg64 said:
hope you like my wife had an affair with a black guy and Nicole was the result...

Thanks for the additional pictures. Nicole is quite lovely and your wife is very attractive also. Easy to see why a Black Man would want to enjoy her.

When you say that your wife had an affair and Nicole was the result, was this while you were married to her? Did she cuckold you and give you another man's child to raise or did you come along later?

Thanks again,
will

OMG, you are one lucky bastard; our wife is every bit as hot as her daughter.
Have they shared a black cock yet?

dg64 said:
my slut wife and Nicole's panties (wife is on left)
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

My wife is a total bitch. she had an affair and got knocked up. she didnt even want to keep Nicole but i made her. we have a daughter together (my wife and i ) she is 19 and a total bitch like her mom.Nicole is my little sweetheart and my wife i think doesn't even like cock she hangs with her girl friend all the time

dg64 said:
My wife is a total bitch. she had an affair and got knocked up. she didnt even want to keep Nicole but i made her. we have a daughter together (my wife and i ) she is 19 and a total bitch like her mom.Nicole is my little sweetheart and my wife i think doesn't even like cock she hangs with her girl friend all the time

Maybe it's time for your wife and daughter to get a little Black attitude adjustment.
Glad you and Nicole get along well.

will

PS: Thanks for the info, dg64.
Tried to respond but the link didn't work.

dg64 said:

Sounds like the wife and her lezzy girlfriend both need some big black cock gang banging to set them straight.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back