my first big black cock tonight

as a member of this forum for 5 yr now.. im at the first right now bbc im trying :p
im 24 yr old white boy jacking off my dick about black cock for now a long time
he is 9 inches long but really thick... im gonna send some news tomorow ..when im gonna be able to walk :p

gensdupays2003 said:
Link Removed
this is the nice cock ive got.. fantasise and reality totaly different.. ive suck it but not for now in my little ass

Youre really a lucky boy!!! Worship that black cock and eat his sweet seeds

Peter said:
gensdupays2003 said:
Link Removed
this is the nice cock ive got.. fantasise and reality totaly different.. ive suck it but not for now in my little ass

Youre really a lucky boy!!! Worship that black cock and eat his sweet seeds

good bitch, show us more sucking session please, love the veines yummi

when we met he make me feel so horny about black cock worship .. he tell me that im gonna take it all the way in my mouth... when i see his cock appear so long and thick ... i wass already having some spasm in my heart.. i was having an hardon and feeling so mmmm focussed.. i come down to my knee as he felt on the bed and let me take my time.. i begun liking his ball first and tasting all the thickness of his cock in my hand.. he put his hand on my head and say to me come on boi just kiss the head... i come on to the tip and lick it at first and then i open my mouth as big as i can to take it in.. he was so big the tip slide in my mouth and was growing.. i put as much saliva i can to feel it .. i push my head on it as the half and start going on back and forth.. then he sad u like it why dont u try toio take it more.. i was so fantasized about the size oufff... i almost be able to take it all in my mouth..i need some more pratice..i will do it again soon

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back