My favourite illustrated interracial

Here is my favourite stories so far. Feel free to post and comment.

THE CHEERLEADER:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

THE CLASS:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

captfillion said:
Here is my favourite stories so far. Feel free to post and comment.

THE CLASS:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I especially like the above-referenced panes in this series. Reminds me of when I was a freshman in college, and a bunch of us young niggas were sittin' around late one night talkin' about pussy. That one black say, "What's that you be hittin' up in there?" Then that pre-med black say, "Oh, that's the cervix." Haha :D

I bet if a white boy had been in the room, he woulda said, "What are you guys talkin' about ?????" Hahaha ;D! I know damn well a Chinaman wouldn't have had a clue what we were talkin' about LOL ;)!

Serious though, I wonder how many of you guys out there (black or white) like to smack up against that cervix . . . and can? I like to go black nuts DEEP up in some white girl cootchie hole and hose SPLAT that cracker girl cervix doooooown with some educated black baby batter.

Some white girls can't take that black dick bangin' up against their cervix though and try to close their legs to stop a black from goin' so hard and deep. Then, like in my avatar, some white girls gasp/grunt, "oh, OH . . . OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!" 8) I . . . LOVE . . . THAT . . . SHIT!!!!

ThickNiggaDick said:
Serious though, I wonder how many of you guys out there (black or white) like to smack up against that cervix . . . and can? ........
Some white girls can't take that black dick bangin' up against their cervix though and try to close their legs to stop a black from goin' so hard and deep. ...

Can, have but try to avoid it just for the reason you state. Do like the way it feels if I just rub the head of my cock against it without banging into it though.

Of course, that's one of the differences between a white boy and a Black man: when we do something that makes our Wife or girlfriend uncomfortable, we back off and treat her like she's made of glass. A Black man, on the other hand, just fucks her harder and treats her like what she is: just another piece of white ass.

will

willsrvu said:
A Black man, on the other hand, just fucks her harder and treats her like what she is: just another piece of white ass.

will

And she shakes and trembles and groans in orgasm . . . all night long . . . and then that white girl comes back for some more black dick against her Aryan cervix. "oh, OH . . . . . OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!" LOVE IT when that happens 8)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back