My aryan pussy on display

;)Na, wenn ich das so sehe, wird es ganz schön eng in meiner Hose............
und wenn ich mir dann noch vorstelle, die Dose ist schön saftig und wird vom dicken schwarzen Prügel gepflügt :p :p

Nice juicy Small pussy , I want to cum all in it and open your juicy ass up baby, you need to cum to the US

Ill crack that tight juicy pussy open like a watermelon, smooth soft and tight mmmmmm I want it

Wow that's daring KKK. You seem to have become much bolder while I've been away, good for you. I hope to be inspired by your openness (maybe not the best choice of words?). Any comments on what prompted your more aggressive approach? I'm sure it is much appreciated by your fans here.

Her openness is indeed much appreciated, S_W. Yours would certainly be also, I can assure you.

Shy_Wife said:
Wow that's daring KKK. You seem to have become much bolder while I've been away, good for you. I hope to be inspired by your openness (maybe not the best choice of words?). Any comments on what prompted your more aggressive approach? I'm sure it is much appreciated by your fans here.

last words...

Ich finde es schade, dass diese Seite immer mehr mit Werbung zugeschissen wird!
BlacksOnBlondes ist zwar eine schöne Seite, aber der Werbe-Banner, der auf JEDER SEITE DIESES FORUMS ist, nervt sehr und bringt meinen Web-Browser ständig zum abstürzen.

Auch ist dies nicht mehr die Gemeinschaft, der ich letztes Jahr beigetreten bin. Immer mehr Fakes und "russische Invasoren" treiben sich hier rum.
Ich komme vielleicht wieder, wenn hier wieder normale Zustände herrschen und alles wieder so ist, wie es einmal war.

Ciao

PS: I hope someone will translate this into english, so everybody can read what i have to say.

Re: last words...

KKKbitch said:
BlacksOnBlondes ist zwar eine schöne Seite, aber der Werbe-Banner, der auf JEDER SEITE DIESES FORUMS ist, nervt sehr und bringt meinen Web-Browser ständig zum abstürzen.

Auch ist dies nicht mehr die Gemeinschaft, der ich letztes Jahr beigetreten bin. Immer mehr Fakes und "russische Invasoren" treiben sich hier rum.
Ich komme vielleicht wieder, wenn hier wieder normale Zustände herrschen und alles wieder so ist, wie es einmal war.

Ciao

PS: I hope someone will translate this into english, so everybody can read what i have to say.

Allow me...

I find it a pity that this site is becoming increasingly shitted up with ads.

Blacks on Blondes is definitely a fine site, but the banner, which is now ON EVERY PAGE OF THESE FORUMS, gets right on my tits and crashers my browser

Also this is no longer the community that I joined last year - its increasingly overrun by fakes and Russian invaders

Maybe I'll come back sometime, when normal service is resumed and the site returns to how it used to be

Ciao

Re: last words...

sheryl said:
KKKbitch said:

Ciao

Allow me...
I find it a pity that this site is becoming increasingly shitted up with ads.
Blacks on Blondes is definitely a fine site, but the banner, which is now ON EVERY PAGE OF THESE FORUMS, gets right on my tits and crashers my browser
Also this is no longer the community that I joined last year - its increasingly overrun by fakes and Russian invaders
Maybe I'll come back sometime, when normal service is resumed and the site returns to how it used to be
Ciao

That's the problem with Linux. Try Windows or Mac OS with a Chrome browser. No problems at all.

I'm going to follow KKKbitch advice,

I will cut the ads for members, let me try,

ads will be for guests only.

we all hope that KKbitch will come back

Mr.NW said:

The bitch is back!

Unfortunately my old nickname is blocked.
Anyway, thanks Mr.NW 4 following my advice :)

And hello guys and gurls, it's good to be back and it's good to go black ;)

hoe4blaXXX said:
Mr.NW said:

The bitch is back!

Welcome back! ;)

Hi there,

welcome back

if you want I can activate your old nickname KKKbitch

I will delete this one and activate the old one, just send me a PM

NW

hoe4blaXXX said:
Mr.NW said:

The bitch is back!

Welcome back darling...hope my translation helped! x

hoe4blaXXX is now a global moderator.

ads are back for everyone, not for global moderator.

we hope she is fine with this solution.

I'm glad that aryan pussy is back up in here where it belongs. I like going all the way to Germany where I can get me some pure white, aryan pussy hole (and booty hole too my niggas). German girls spread their cheeks (_I_) for niggers . . . and I LIKES that! All you niggas out there ain't got no passport . . . getcha one and go across the pond to have sex with the white European race!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back