Mistress Kitty's jerk off house for white boys

I love all of your comments! ; P

Emailed idea.......................................My wife deserves to be a nasty fuck whore

Mistress Kitty

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

And are all of your videos, photos, and efforts directed at the white boys that worship you? Or do you also have a video where you profess your respect and lust for strong, intelligent, fit, Dominant Black Men?

Strongblackbull- I see you have been on here a bit and your first post was for me. Thanks ; P
I further your cause as you will see. I am submissive to no one. I do love a nice thick big black
dick.

Midwestdom- Thanks

Mistress Kitty

let's keep mistress kitty engaged, everyone. we are very lucky that she graces us with her presence.

very hot!!! why do some people care if mistress kitty is submissive to the BBC.... her clear intent is that the boi's of the world are submissive to bbc and her....

got to like that right?

okhotwife said:
very hot!!! why do some people care if mistress kitty is submissive to the BBC.... her clear intent is that the boi's of the world are submissive to bbc and her....

got to like that right?

I completely agree! There's nothing like a confident woman who knows how to treat wimpy whiteboys.

okhotwife said:

got to like that right?

okhotwife is exactly right

Thank you, bois. I just love when you sub cocks defend me. There's something very
exciting about it. It ALMOST makes you seem manly. I'm glad you all know your place.
What a wonderful place it is. Now that the obvious has been stated and we all know that
two things worth worshiping in this world are giant black cocks and me I can move on to
doing some more pic stories. These ones were emailed to me by a tiny white boy who loves
to know his place and is excited to learn more about it.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Mistress Kitty

This one's hard to explain so I'll just copy and paste the email

1. Mother helping black bull inseminate her daughter by prostate stimulation. The more talk of making her own grandbaby, the better.

2. Vasectomy husband takes wife on cruise, gets her drunk, then gets her to pick a black man for a threesome. Husband is on bottom, wife is on top reverse cowgirl. Husband and black man are double penetrating while husband makes wife beg for a new baby.

I changed it up a little but made it awesome as usual!

Mistress Kitty

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Kittyqwest said:
I love all of your comments! ; P

Emailed idea.......................................My wife deserves to be a nasty fuck whore

Mistress Kitty

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thanks! She has never looked so good (nasty fuck whore)! I think her with that big cock in her mouth is the BEST! You truly deserve to be worshiped. ;D

Well, people, This is THE Mistress Kitty who captioned my last drawings.
My beautiful Mistress... (my eyes are full of stars right now :D)

What a pleasure to discover a new picture of you on the first page of this thread. And what a pleasure to read you here.
These comments are well deserved, indeed.

Just a little reminder of what you've done (everybody loves these drawings):

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thank you, Fredo for posting some of the work we have done.

I'm so pleased with you all. You're all such good little white boys.

Send me some more pics with theme ideas. Kittyqwest3@gmail.com or Private Swarm email

Here's the latest.............................. White girls as pets.

Mistress Kitty

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

mmmmm all this is so hott....id like to become ur newest bitch ms kitty...i cant get enough black dick....im bi and discreet n my girl deosnt kno im a slut for it...what can u do to become ur slave?

Emailed idea....................Interracial shower
Dirty and clean at the same time.

If you have an idea send it and the pics to
Kittyqwest3@gmail.com
or my private Swarm email if you're lucky.

lilwhtbitchboi4bignigdik- In a way you already are but if you want all the other fun
stuff I do in my private email than email me at kittyqwest3 and I'll let you know what
to do to fully be in my Swarm

curiouscraig45- Of course ; P

babyryan- Thanks! Good to see some of my Swarm on here too.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back