Miley Cyrus celebrates her 19th birthday with a BBC cake!

I got some "chocolate devil's food cake" for that white girl poop slicer -------> (_*_) . . . . right here.

She doesn't look like she's a stranger to it. Obviously she has indulged before. Her mom was fucking a rock star for awhile. She probably taught her the ropes.

Would be even better if there was a big Black Daddy mounting her from behind. Spank marks on her ass.

The mainstream simply isn't prepared to accept black worship:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/miley-cyrus-blasted-by-conservative-group-for-penis-cake-incident_n_1236359.html?ref=mostpopular

They're being too hard on her! They're being too hard on her! She's just doing what white girls know how to do well, and that's choke down some black dinga linga!

ThickNiggaDick said:
The mainstream simply isn't prepared to accept black worship:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/miley-cyrus-blasted-by-conservative-group-for-penis-cake-incident_n_1236359.html?ref=mostpopular

They're being too hard on her! They're being too hard on her! She's just doing what white girls know how to do well, and that's choke down some black dinga linga!

Damn right! Some group should come out and praise her fine example of what a girl's priorities should be!

ThickNiggaDick said:
I got some "chocolate devil's food cake" for that white girl poop slicer -------> (_*_) . . . . right here.

Lol! Would you beat her little pink asshole to hell and back?

Maconblackworship said:
ThickNiggaDick said:

Lol! Would you beat her little pink asshole to hell and back?

What kinda question is that? You know I crave the white woman's ass hoooooole man! Hehehe!

True, true... but you know that's going to be one super, airtight anus. You might hospitalize her going balls deep. ;o)

Maconblackworship said:
True, true... but you know that's going to be one super, airtight anus. You might hospitalize her going balls deep. ;o)

I've penetrated airtight Aryan anus hole before . . . I am an expert cornHOler remember :)? It takes patience . . . patience and persistence . . . and then your iiiinnnnnn. And then next time it will be easier. Ya hear me Tonya ;D? I'll open that Scandinavian booty hole up. NO pain ;)!

ThickNiggaDick said:
Maconblackworship said:

I've penetrated airtight Aryan anus hole before . . . I am an expert cornHOler remember :)? It takes patience . . . patience and persistence . . . and then your iiiinnnnnn. And then next time it will be easier. Ya hear me Tonya ;D? I'll open that Scandinavian booty hole up. NO pain ;)!

Nice. Ever have any panic and swear they can't do it but learn otherwise? I walked in on this white girl I know and some black guy I didn't know at a party one year. They snuck off to another room. When i walked in, he didn't even care. She was drunk so she didn't either. I watched him press his dick right up against her asshole. He kept pushing, and she just kept saying ouch and whined about how she couldn't do it. Just about that time it was like the seal broke and 2 seconds later his black dick was wrapped balls deep with her shitter. She jumped. Scared her. I watched him push in and pull back a couple of times, but I left him alone to enjoy his white bitch for the night. I don't know much about the details, but I do know she got an abortion a few months later. Wonder if he dumped deep in her cunt?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back