Malware on Niggerworship?

naviko

Just a heads up, google chrome has been displaying this for the past week on every NW page
Link Removed

Naviko said:
Just a heads up, google chrome has been displaying this for the past week on every NW page
Link Removed

I too keep seeing the same thing crop up each time I'm coming here. Wonder what its about?

Hi

I have installed a new mod, and malwares attack NW website.

Now I have clean all the website, and I'm wait to clear all with google.

but you can be sure and safe, you can surf NW

NW

after cleanings we still have 3 pages infected by malwares

I'm paying a programmer to clean all.

I will let you known a.s.a.p.

NW

Yea. I was a little worried about it. So worried in fact that I deleted my old account until I realized I was probably overreacting. :p

Still getting the warning.
___
Of the 129 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-12-24, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-12-24
___

I have scanned the website with McAfee, and it didn't find any problem.

so, the google results can be wrong, I have read around the web that google is very slow to modify this situation.

Now I have requested an indipendent review, because we are sure we have removed all malwares from php code.

The review needs some days to complete.

i am unable to login on firefox or safari. I now have to use a proxy 2 login. It is because both are picking up malware.

Maybe it's a new method of brainwashing that literally invades the mind of user forcing them to submit themselves to being Black Owned lmao...but for real they need to get on that ;D

I haven't had any malware issues, but ever since those embedded videos for Blacks on Blondes started, I've had nothing but problems. Especially with my video cards if I try to open multiple pages. Really sucks.

will

Same here, my browser freezes then crashes after opening up a few pages. In some cases I need to my machine reboot my machine. It seems that all those embedded videos overloads the video card.

We are talking about malwares here,

but if you are having problems with video banners of blacksonblondes,

I have just deleted all banners for all regular members.

Let me known if you like it and if this have solved your video card problems.

NW

I have noted one particular thing.

I will try to explain it in my poor english:

from when NW have a malware inside, and google has blocked,

NW receive more visitors.

strange? for me it's strange.

Mr.NW said:
We are talking about malwares here,

but if you are having problems with video banners of blacksonblondes,

I have just deleted all banners for all regular members.

Let me known if you like it and if this have solved your video card problems.

NW

Thanks Mr. NW, that seems to have resolved my browser issue.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back