Looking for Lady Fuck Buddies

R

Ramzez69

I am a professional Black Male who really enjoys fucking white female friends... Must say I have a huge appetite for it. Love the thougths of our complexions wrapped up in one another and us getting heated. I have always enjoyed the swinging experience and would love to enjoy those ladies looking for some discretion and some uninhibited fun in the Washington DC metro area (MD, DC, Northern VA).. I am CLEAN and disease free and believe in safe sex. I most certainly have the intentions of respecting your home life with you respecting my own. Just some great adult fun between friends.. I have pics online now and can always send them personally upon request in exchange for yours. Also enjoy exchanging some emails of the things I would love to do with pics...Even for a quick lunch time rendez-vous. I am a fit dark skinned complexioned male... Drop me a line and we can talk. (Ramzez69@yahoo.com) I am in shape and carry a medium muscular frames... Soccer mom's are a plus with me...Be sure to tell me where you came across my profile. Photos are available for your viewing pleasure, now. So long for now.. Hope to hear from you all.. Even if it is to just say hello.

Ramzez

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back