looking for a Black Best Man for marriage

I (heterosexual male, 26y) have proposed my girl friend (charming and handsome white lady, 24y). We're getting married in february 2012 in Netherlands. First we'll get married in ceremony at city hall, afterwards a christian wedding ceremony in church.

Though we're monogamous couple I know it's her biggest fantasy to have sex with a black man. She adores black race. For this special day I'd like to give my girl friend aka wife to be a very special gift: sex with a black man.

Am looking for a heterosexual, well endowed black guy, who's willing to be my "best man" during the ceremony at city hall. There she will see you for the first time. After that I will introduce her to you and tell her you are my wedding gift. She will be arroused as can be, if you like you could lick her pussy before going to church; after that I will lock my manhood with a chasity device. In church you can bring the bride, through the ile, to the "locked" groom and hand her over. You will be present at our wedding party and join us on our honeymoon (7 days France) where the bride is sexually yours totally.

You've to be handsome, well endowed, above all: discrete, representable at our party... and after that you can release your sexuallity. HIV neg, STD free is required...the bride is offered without birth control.

If you're intrested please contact (with face pic) me - groom to be - at ikbenheer@yahoo.de

pix are available, my black best man will be on my costs

Very interesting idea. Please keep us informed as to how it's working out.

That is soooo freaking HOT....Wish we could see the pics n vids of that encounter...

Good luck on your Journey to THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!

Excellent gift of a pettiness to the madam on wedding, but the bride should be without cowards under a dress

Expected some fine black men eager to consumate my marriage on my behalf.

Unfort. so far no one did responce!

PLEASE, PLEASE YOU NIGGERS BREED MY BRIDE TO BE

hi
leuk onderwerp en dat vanuit ons koude nederland.
Ik heb wel iemand (mijn Bull een tijdje geweest) die wel in is voor dit soort dingen en die je zeker zal bevallen en die weet hoe hij je vrouw/vriendin moet aanpakken en verwennen.

mail me maar voor verder contact

grtzzzzzzzz janine

Damn! That's such a sexy thing. Wish I was close to where the groom lives, I'd be his man right about now!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back