Live-in Black Bull - Question for All

submission52

Question for cuckold couples and black bulls:

I'm curious if any cuckold couples on here have ever had a black bull move in with them for any amount of time.
If so, did the black bull just have sex with the wife? Did he take control of the entire home? Did he breed the wife?
Any details are appreciated.

submission52 said:
Question for cuckold couples and black bulls:

I'm curious if any cuckold couples on here have ever had a black bull move in with them for any amount of time.
If so, did the black bull just have sex with the wife? Did he take control of the entire home? Did he breed the wife?
Any details are appreciated.

Love to have a quality stud move in for a period.

Why be surprised? Like Zagg said : "It's certainly a big fantasy, if nothing else."

As submission52 was asking for feedback on situations that really occurred, not many (any?) responses should be expected, assuming people are being honest about it.

will

I have had this conversation with someone recently. I would LOVE to have this type of situation. This person is black and he will still let me be with others. He'd even eventually let me have my very special black lover living with us. It's probably just a fantasy but if I get the chance to do it, I will.

Just adding my 2 cents...

thick_blonde said:
I have had this conversation with someone recently. I would LOVE to have this type of situation. This person is black and he will still let me be with others. He'd even eventually let me have my very special black lover living with us. It's probably just a fantasy but if I get the chance to do it, I will.

Just adding my 2 cents...

Interesting...
So you'd be cucking a black guy with another black guy. That's rare. :) But intriguing nonetheless.
If you end up having your cake and eating it too, we'd love to hear the details.

submission52 said:
Interesting...
So you'd be cucking a black guy with another black guy. That's rare. :) But intriguing nonetheless.
If you end up having your cake and eating it too, we'd love to hear the details.

If I do ever get that opportunity, I will absolutely share details. I wish more guys would allow this kind of thing. I'd be a very happy girl if I could get away with it!

willsrvu said:
Why be surprised? Like Zagg said : "It's certainly a big fantasy, if nothing else."

As submission52 was asking for feedback on situations that really occurred, not many (any?) responses should be expected, assuming people are being honest about it.

will

There is no room for your logical, well thought out responses on this fantasyland board.

Meredith said:
willsrvu said:

will

There is no room for your logical, well thought out responses on this fantasyland board.

Actually, it fit quite nicely with plenty of room to spare.
Simply pointed out, as it appeared the OP was requesting feedback on real occurrences and not simply fantasy stories, that there most likely wouldn't be many responses. Personally, I would love to hear some hot fantasies regarding this just as much as any real life experiences.

will ;)

Most of us white guys here would be glad to be in this kind of situation. But we don't have GFs like you.

thick_blonde said:
submission52 said:
Interesting...

If I do ever get that opportunity, I will absolutely share details. I wish more guys would allow this kind of thing. I'd be a very happy girl if I could get away with it!

I can only give my story, whilst my Wife's lover did not move permanently into our home, he occupied the master bedroom for more than two weeks out of three! My wife was about 30 at the time and got picked up in a night Club in London by a 20 year old guy from the Ex French island of Seychelles. She fell madly in love with him and would do anything he wanted, I was on shift work at the time and worked three shifts, Early 07:00 hrs - 15:00 hrs, Late 15:00 hrs - 23:00 hrs and nights from 23:00 hrs until 07:00 hrs
When I was on late and nights they would go out clubbing, virtually every night, He insisted she dressed in mini skirts, tight tops, high heel shoes, heavy makeup and she changed her hair colour to Blonde. She was at the hairdressers weekly as the colour became more and more like a cheap slut. by the time he dumped her 10 years later she had got at his insistence pierced nipples, a tattoo on the top her right breast, with his initials and an arrowed heart. During that 10 years she got pregnant three times, two she carried to full term. resulting in a mixed race boy and girl. He would normally arrive at the house after finishing work about 18:00hrs whether I was on late or nights. When I returned home about 00:30 hrs, I was expected to wait until they had finished, then my wife would run him home invariably getting another dose of his love making in the back seat. When I was on nights he would screw her, have a quick shower, eat and they would be out of the house to go clubbing by 20:00 hrs. When I was on my rest days I would have to sleep in the spare room, but when I was on nights I would be expected to sleep in the wet marital bed, inhaling the sexual smell of the bedroom. Quite a few times after clubbing, especially at the week- end's he would invite his friends back to party, sometimes there were 6 Seychellois guys, plenty of drink and my wife. he regularly offered her to his friends, one night before Christmas there were 20 Seychellois guys and my wife, she phoned me and told me to book into a hotel for the morning, I was phoned three times by my wife and told to go directly to work from the motel. I returned the next day and most of them were still there over 24 hours later, using my wife. This was a regular occurrence for the whole 10 years, When she was walking her kids in the park other black guys used to hit on her, she went to many parties whilst either I or my sister baby sat. After 10 years he found another younger white woman who he mesmerised and dumped my wife, She quickly found another black guy to satisfy her.

That's all pretty matter of fact, Mickle. If you'd be so kind, I'd like to hear a bit about how you felt about it all.

Zagg, nevercanthinkof 1. Yes I accept that I am matter of fact, but what do you do when the woman you love from the bottom of your heart humiliates you daily, telling you how it is to feel a real man. My sister told me what a slut my wife was well before we got married, I ignored her now my sister and my wife are the best of friends double dating and going clubbing together. My wife is still dating a couple of black guys, but she has never lost her enjoyment of one night stands. she has an insatiable appetite for black guys and has just recently come back from a holiday in Lagos, with a guy she met at a party a few months ago. Please ask anymore questions you want.

Thanks, Mickle. I definitely understand what it feels like to have the love of your life go black. Maybe I was the lucky one. Mine just dumped me. It seems that you have to live with the humiliation and pain every day. If I may enquire about your sex life, does she have anything at all to do with you sexually? Blowjobs? Handjobs? It seems that you really do have a story to tell here.

Thanks Zagg,
No the only sexual connection I have with her is the normal cuck clean up jobs. One of her first humiliating tasks many years ago was to fit a high tech baby monitoring device, with the sender in the master bedroom and the receiver in the box room. Every sigh, every suck, every term of passion, all of her screams of enjoyment relayed to my prison. I would be drifting off to sleep when a cry or the sound of her ass being hit, would wake me up again. later on she had one in the lounge which used to relay her party sounds. Nowdays she has miniature cameras with sound and vision placed in all rooms in the house, wirelessly relayed to my small room. She knows exactly how to control me. I have been to numerous parties with her, where the hosts know us both, she meets someone there, dances with them, small chat, drinks and eventually in front of all the guests she gets her coat, going off with her new lover for a night of passion, whilst I am left to try and slip away with my tail once again between my leg. People say why do you stay with her constant mental abuse and humiliation. The answer is simple I am addicted to her treatment of me and crave the next insult.

That is really something. I got dumped. It was painful, but it was over pretty quickly (except for the IR obsession that resulted from it). But you endure the sexual torment every minute of every hour of every day. Do you ever get to be present while one of her black boyfriends is banging her?

mickle said:
Thanks Zagg,
No the only sexual connection I have with her is the normal cuck clean up jobs. One of her first humiliating tasks many years ago was to fit a high tech baby monitoring device, with the sender in the master bedroom and the receiver in the box room. Every sigh, every suck, every term of passion, all of her screams of enjoyment relayed to my prison. I would be drifting off to sleep when a cry or the sound of her ass being hit, would wake me up again. later on she had one in the lounge which used to relay her party sounds. Nowdays she has miniature cameras with sound and vision placed in all rooms in the house, wirelessly relayed to my small room. She knows exactly how to control me. I have been to numerous parties with her, where the hosts know us both, she meets someone there, dances with them, small chat, drinks and eventually in front of all the guests she gets her coat, going off with her new lover for a night of passion, whilst I am left to try and slip away with my tail once again between my leg. People say why do you stay with her constant mental abuse and humiliation. The answer is simple I am addicted to her treatment of me and crave the next insult.

Zagg,
She would never allow me to be present Physically in the same room, but If I am in my room in the basement, when she entertains one of her B/Fs, The video monitor is constantly on, (36" flat screen fixed at the bottom of my bed with no controls accessible by me ) so whilst I may not be in the room I am f...d to witness every intimate act, whether I want to or not.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back