Let me lick your funky black ass hole

TinaSltt

my favorite... mmmmmm... please... omg i love it so much... getting my pink good girl tongue deep up in that shit... i will eat everything and clean you good...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thats NW at its finest! I need a white chick that will do me like that and whatever other nasty stuff we can come up with. Now accepting volunteers....

I was taught at age 14 that my tongue was supposed be there! Always thought that was a part of oral sex with a black man! I love it...it shows ultimate respect!! There is nothing finer than a gorgeous ass on a gorgeous black man, I can love on than ass forever!!!!!

You obviously had good teachers, Beth.

bethh213 said:
I was taught at age 14 that my tongue was supposed be there! Always thought that was a part of oral sex with a black man! I love it...it shows ultimate respect!! There is nothing finer than a gorgeous ass on a gorgeous black man, I can love on than ass forever!!!!!

I think it's really hot that the black guys here seem to be getting aroused by talk of eating ass. For some reason black men and women really like having their asses eaten. And we like eating them. We really don't do it to other whites much. It's almost strictly interracial. But for some reason when I see a big black ladies ass I just want to bury my tongue in it. I was fortunate enough to do it once to a black stripper with an enormous ass. It was soooo nice. Likewise when I see a hung BBC guy I want to see a white woman eat his ass. It's delicious.

Slave0666 said:
I think it's really hot that the black guys here seem to be getting aroused by talk of eating ass. For some reason black men and women really like having their asses eaten. And we like eating them. We really don't do it to other whites much. It's almost strictly interracial. But for some reason when I see a big black ladies ass I just want to bury my tongue in it. I was fortunate enough to do it once to a black stripper with an enormous ass. It was soooo nice. Likewise when I see a hung BBC guy I want to see a white woman eat his ass. It's delicious.

There is a lot of truth to that. Except for me I wanna eat any womans ass just as much as her pussy. Even more then her pussy if she has a nice big juicy ass. ;D

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back