Lesbian cuckoldry... does it exist?

Jessica26

Hi all,

My name is Jessica I'm 26 I have been in a relationship with Jennifer (24) for 4 years now. She's never made it a secret that she's bi and I never made a problem of that seeing it never came up either. Until recently that is, she started talking about it and said she wanted to feel a man just this once. After a while I ended up agreeing with it to make her happy. She wanted me to be there and so I did, I watched... as a black with a huge dick took her. I saw and heard her moan, I saw my own girlfriend orgasm on his dick...

Now this was 3 weeks ago... since that one time we haven't had sex once, normally we did about 3 times a week... She had gone back to him tough in those last 3 weeks she's gone 4 more times. I saw it most of the times and the final time suddenly something hit me, she never moans like that for me... I suddenly felt weak, small, unable to satisfy my own lover... is this how you cuckold men feel? What has made it very painful for me is that the last time she went to him she put on a lingerie set I had bought for her birthday, she hadn't worn it yet and now she did... for him...

I tried googling for it but I couldnt find any real information on this... cuckolding always seems to be between a man and a woman. But this feels suddenly so close to it. After reading on this forum a bit and realising my girlfriend appears to be a niggerworshipper I decided to make this post. Is it cuckolding? or is it something else? I dont realy know what to do now either

I believe the word you are looking for is 'cuckquean'; that's essentially a female cuckold. I haven't seen it applied to a lesbian relationship, but it fits. Why don't you offer to participate when he fucks her? You wouldn't need to take his Black cock, but maybe offer to clean her out afterwards?

Jessica26 said:
... She wanted me to be there and so I did, I watched... as a black with a huge dick took her. I saw and heard her moan, I saw my own girlfriend orgasm on his dick...
... since that one time we haven't had sex once, normally we did about 3 times a week... She had gone back to him tough in those last 3 weeks she's gone 4 more times. I saw it most of the times and the final time suddenly something hit me, she never moans like that for me... I suddenly felt weak, small, unable to satisfy my own lover... is this how you cuckold men feel?

Welcome to the world of the cuckold, Jessica!
Yes, this is how most cuckolds feel when they first experience seeing and hearing the Woman who owns their heart being pleasured by the Man that owns Her pussy.

Jessica26 said:
... What has made it very painful for me is that the last time she went to him she put on a lingerie set I had bought for her birthday, she hadn't worn it yet and now she did... for him...

Rest assured that she did not intentionally want to hurt you by doing this. It's just that when they think of how they can please their Master, they disregard everything else or how it may affect others. She just wanted to look hot for him and the gift you gave her fit the bill.
If you want to stay in her life, you need to reset your way of thinking and understand that when it comes to sex, HE is her main focus and anything you can do to help her keep Him satisfied will help keep you in her heart.

Jessica26 said:
I tried googling for it but I couldnt find any real information on this... cuckolding always seems to be between a man and a woman. But this feels suddenly so close to it. After reading on this forum a bit and realising my girlfriend appears to be a niggerworshipper I decided to make this post. Is it cuckolding? or is it something else?

As gnuslave said, the term for a female whose mate has taken another lover(s) is cuckquean.

Jessica26 said:
I dont realy know what to do now either

Again, as gnuslave has said, you should offer to take part in making your Lady's service to Her lover as enjoyable as possible for them BOTH.
Assuming that you love her, want her to be happy and want to keep her, do everything you can to please her.

As a female, being of service to them both during their sexual trysts should be easier than it is for we males as her Black Lover will more readily accept having you present and doing things for them.

Some non-sexual ways you could be of service:
Help her prepare for her date by attending her bath and help her dress.
Drive her to her lover unless he is coming to her bed.
Prepare and serve light snacks and beverages to them in between and after they enjoy sex.
Bring warm, dampened wash cloths to refresh them as needed.
Pick up and attend to their clothing as they disrobe to enjoy each other.
Bring lube or whatever other items they may require for their pleasure.
Clean up the room and bed after they have finished if it is at one of your homes rather than a hotel, so she can relax in the after glow of their pleasure and not need to worry about clean up.

Some sexual ways to serve them:
Undress her for him.
Undress him for her.
Perform oral sex on her to prepare her pussy for his dick while they make out.
Perform oral sex on him to prepare him to enter her.
Lick and suck his balls and/or ass while she sucks his cock.
Hold his dick and position it at her cunt for him to enter her so they can just relax and enjoy.
Suck and lick clean their juices from his dick and balls as needed or desired by him.
Lick and suck their mixed cum from her pussy to prepare her for more sex with him and as final cleaning.
Help ready him for more sex with her by fluffing him hard again for her.
Perform analingus on her and then lube her to prepare her ass for him should he wish to enjoy her that way.
Assume the bottom position of a 69 with her so that you can suck and lick her clitoris while he enjoys her pussy or ass from behind.
Depending on the position they assume, lick and suck whatever body parts as they may desire to heighten their pleasure: his or her nipples, her clit, his balls, their asses, toes, etc.

Intersperse your sexual services to them with the non-sexual ones to provide them with the most enjoyable sexual experiences possible. NEVER loose sight of the fact that this and everything you do in service to them is for THEIR pleasure, not yours. You are merely there to serve and heighten their pleasure.

Again, being female, you have an advantage in that her Master will most likely be happy to have another girl to serve him/them. Even more so if you are attractive. As you are also lesbian, you also play into one of man's most popular fantasies, which is to watch two women have sex together and then join them. This gives you an additional opportunity to maintain sexual contact with your Lady, even if it is part of performing for his pleasure.

As a lesbian, you may not enjoy having sexual contact with her Master, but this is no different than a straight male husband surrendering himself to his Wife's desires and serving her lover. Ask her what she wants you to do. Let her know that you will do whatever she wishes. If she says obey him as you would her, do so. if she says to only do certain things and not others, obey HER desires. If he wants you to do something she prefers you don't, it is between them to work out.
Just remember that anything she gives you to do for him, do it the very best you can because you are doing it for HER. Learn to be a great cocksucker for HER, if she wishes it. Learn to deep-throat his cock for HER, if that is her desire. Learn to swallow his cum, whether from her pussy or directly from his dick, if that pleases HER. If he wants to fuck you to see what lesbian pussy feels like, do it the best you can for HER if she says to. If he wants your ass, lube up and spread it for HER if she wishes to give it to him.
You do not need to enjoy doing these things, but you do need to do them to the best of your ability to serve HER. If you learn to enjoy some of it or at least the submission, then so much the better for you.

As the cuckold/cuckquean it may be emotionally painful to know that you are not able to be everything that she needs to be sexually satisfied, BUT take joy in knowing that he only owns that part of her and that IF you truly devote yourself to her happiness, she will always want you as her mate.

Sex partners come and go (no pun intended), but loving mates, especially those who can accept and provide for their partners needs that they themselves cannot perform, are indispensable. Make yourself part of her service to him by learning his likes and dislikes and then doing little things like buying something they might enjoy together, surprise them with champagne or something, plan a special night for them, when shopping with her and you see something he might like or something she might look hot in for him- suggest it to her. Become the GIRLFRIEND she shares her secrets and plans her dates with!

You will have her to yourself when he tires of her and finds a new pussy to fuck. However, once she has experienced this sexual high, it will probably be addicting and she may need to find another Master to use her. So expect to be riding the roller-coaster of her desires.

Don't let your own sexual relationship wither. Even though he may be the current star of her sexual universe, it's still important that you maintain an intimate physical closeness with her. Perform oral sex on her whenever she wishes for it, even if she does not reciprocate. Do things for her that he may not be into such as performing analingus on her. Cuddle with her whenever possible. Do whatever you can to please her and maintain that intimate connection. Once she knows that you are not simply accepting of her serving her Master, but are endorsing and actively seeking to further HER pleasure with it, it should help rekindle the embers. Try to think of her having sex with him as her using a really good vibrator and you are doing your best to keep her in fresh batteries.

Just understand and accept that until they die down, he will enjoy the hottest flames she burns with. Keep in mind though, that all fires burn temporarily with ferocity, but eventually become a comfortable long lasting warmth. You may miss those hottest of flames that you experienced with her before, but you can still enjoy a cozy warmth with her forever.

Welcome sister and best of luck,
will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back