Kelly Ripa

vera

It's nice to finally see Kelly Ripa paired with a black bull. White women/black men are becoming the networks default pairing combination....evening news, talk shows, sport shows, and on... You can still find some white guys giving the weather or maybe a traffic report, but by-and-large TV land is becoming the domain of buff niggers and blue eyed blondes.

vera said:
It's nice to finally see Kelly Ripa paired with a black bull. White women/black men are becoming the networks default pairing combination....evening news, talk shows, sport shows, and on... You can still find some white guys giving the weather or maybe a traffic report, but by-and-large TV land is becoming the domain of buff niggers and blue eyed blondes.

Yep I love it. I hope he is fucking her before long if he isnt already. :D

Who wouldn't want a piece of this toned white ass...I'd tear her up for DAYS...

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Y'all know that black gettin' all up in that beautiful h...'s shit! The black Strahan is fuckin' and that white boy Regis is cuckin'!!

ThickNiggaDick said:
Y'all know that black gettin' all up in that beautiful h...'s shit! The black Strahan is fuckin' and that white boy Regis is cuckin'!!

Umm ... no, it's not Regis. Her husband's name is Mark.
Regis' Wife's name is Joy, which says I watch too fucking much TV. Although, as I recall, Joy isn't a bad looking redhead, if you are into older white pussy.

willsrvu said:
Umm ... no, it's not Regis. Her husband's name is Mark.

Ummm . . . I know Regis isn't Ripa's husband . . . I didn't say that. It was just a joke, and I said he was cuckin'. I didn't say for/with whom ;)

You should have said Regis was pimping that white prize Kelly Ripa. She even has a name that leads you to believe she's a slut. LOL

mrscondo said:
You should have said Regis was pimping that white prize Kelly Ripa. She even has a name that leads you to believe she's a slut. LOL

Regis ain't crazy :eek:! Pimpin' ain't easy :-\ Times are hard :'(! Times so hard al Qaeda be layin' off terrorists :-[ And pimps be layin' off hoes :D!

think some of his old team mates are hit'n him up looking to see if he gonna share some of that?? ;D

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

If they need to do a 3-way I am available. I think he is a hunk. I could share but she might have to wait her turn.

I'm just dyin' to see that big gap-toothed, black buck black BUST her little h... shit up just like she was Raggedy Ann!!

Link Removed

TND, I had to laugh out loud, reading your discription of the co-star! :D Everyone is thinking it... but your the only one who can say it and make it funny!! 8)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back