Keeping on Topic

olstinky

Okay, nobody wants to be the post police..HOWEVER..can we do something about all the ads for ringtones and get-rich-quick schemes and all the other stuff that keeps showing up.
Perhaps if a new catagory was added, such as "spam posts" or something, these people could still post their junk that nobody wants to see, and everybody else could ignore it. Of course, they will still post it to general, but it coudl be moved without having to be deleted.
I imagine a lot of folks are not bothering with the general posts just because of all this crud.
Just my opinion, and it oughta' be yours!

we can try to add spam posts section, but spammers are more interested into post their staff into normal section where everybody can see it, I already added few antispams into forum, and looks like they works,
sometime I see spam post and I do my best to cancel them as soon as possible.

Mr.NW said:
we can try to add spam posts section, but spammers are more interested into post their staff into normal section where everybody can see it, I already added few antispams into forum, and looks like they works,
sometime I see spam post and I do my best to cancel them as soon as possible.

much appreciated. I know efforts are made to keep the spam to a minimum, and it is nice rto know they are being removed when possible, This is such a good web site and I just want to see it be the best it can be.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back