Just heard ex-colleague I adored was fucking black workmate

uselesswimp

She was married but I really adored her and hoped one day she may fall for me. She left our place about six months ago and we stayed in touch. Exchange texts etc.

Me and other colleague were chatting about her just now. Then they dropped bombshell that she had been fucking our black colleague from about a month after she got married. He's left for a new town now but I hear they still meet up when their schedules allow.

I asked why I didn't know about this and they said she didn't want me to know because she knew I carried such a torch for her.

I feel a mixture of exhilaration, thinking of them fucking and the embarrassment of a little boy who has to be protected from what the adults are doing.

I'm meeting her for a coffee a week Monday. Hopefully my little hard on won't show.

It sure doesnt take much for a white boy to get turned-on when it comes to black men with white girls!!!!!!! :-\

On a similar note I visited my parents this past weekend and my Mom had her panties in a wad because this year's beauty pagent winner of the HS I attended has a black boyfriend now!! ;D The girl (Nicole) is a youth mentor in my Mom's church and always seemed to me a little too straight laced!! She is a gorgeous little blonde and just recently turned 18. My Mom said Neiko (the black guy) has had about 5 or 6 different white girl friends during the past couple of years. I thought to myself, thats only the ones Mom has heard about!! Neiko is definitely one of those that I would drink his bath water, or give his whole body a tongue bath!! He is a gorgeous young man and a surperb athlete. She said the youngest of the whole group of his girlfriends is pregnant by him. I already knew that but never told her! lol Mom said. I just don't know what has gotten into all 'YOU' young white girls nowadays. I told her maybe she needed to find what has 'gotten onto us' for herself!! :p Needless to say she didnt appreciate that comment! ;D

Zagg said:
So are you going to come clean and let her know that you know?

Zagg,
Don't know what good saying anything to her now would do as he says she was married. :'(

UNLESS by was he is saying she is now divorced. That could be a game changer as he would be able to offer her the comfort and security of having a cuckold to support her in her desires for Black dick.

will

bethh213 said:
It sure doesnt take much for a white boy to get turned-on when it comes to black men with white girls!!!!!!! :-\

Ummm, and your point??? ;)

bethh213 said:
Mom said. I just don't know what has gotten into all 'YOU' young white girls nowadays. I told her maybe she needed to find what has 'gotten onto us' for herself!! :p Needless to say she didnt appreciate that comment! ;D

Beth,
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
Ummm, I think there might be a picture or two here someplace that you could show her so she could see what's been getting into you young white girls (and what could be getting into her as well!). ;)

Only if something like that might be of interest to her, of course. ::)

will

bethh213 said:

Very true Beth my erection was almost audible. It's galling because I know this guy has lots of women. He does personal training and I know that in many of those cases he was effectively just there to fuck.

So I was already jealous of him. Now to find he is regularly getting to fuck a girl I really adored is just too much for a boy to take.

Zagg said:

Of course not I'll take the wimpy whiteboy route and ask if she's heard from him then hope she spills. She may. She used to tell me what a disappointment her husband was, probably still is.

Keeping quiet is probably the best option if what you want is to keep pining for her from afar. Telling her that you know would risk losing her acquaintance completely. But if she should decide to confide in you, it could take your relationship to a new level.

uselesswimp said:
Zagg said:

Of course not I'll take the wimpy whiteboy route and ask if she's heard from him then hope she spills. She may. She used to tell me what a disappointment her husband was, probably still is.

We've been obsessed with it for six hundred years or more. The hypersexuality of black men is an overpowering idea for us. And for white women.

bethh213 said:

On a similar note I visited my parents this past weekend and my Mom had her panties in a wad because this year's beauty pagent winner of the HS I attended has a black boyfriend now!! ;D The girl (Nicole) is a youth mentor in my Mom's church and always seemed to me a little too straight laced!! She is a gorgeous little blonde and just recently turned 18. My Mom said Neiko (the black guy) has had about 5 or 6 different white girl friends during the past couple of years. I thought to myself, thats only the ones Mom has heard about!! Neiko is definitely one of those that I would drink his bath water, or give his whole body a tongue bath!! He is a gorgeous young man and a surperb athlete. She said the youngest of the whole group of his girlfriends is pregnant by him. I already knew that but never told her! lol Mom said. I just don't know what has gotten into all 'YOU' young white girls nowadays. I told her maybe she needed to find what has 'gotten onto us' for herself!! :p Needless to say she didnt appreciate that comment! ;D

So I finally went out with ex colleague last night. Was in group so difficult to talk at first. But got to ask her at the end of the night.

She was a bit drunk by then. Admitted it was happening. Didn't tell me because she knew I liked her. Said that it was fizzling out now but not because of her. He's stopped responding to her texts. She said she was trying to move on but if he texted her she knew she would go to him.

She was also flirting hard with new black guy in our team she had not met previously.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back