Joe Paterno

Status
Not open for further replies.

vera

I just listened to a very interesting discussion on local radio concerning Joe Paterno and the whole Jerry Sandusky scandal. As opined by a black minister who was a guest on the show, he concludes that Paterno, a lifelong Roman Catholic, was shaped and given his early world view by the church and priesthood which/who, as we all know, systemically practices man/boy sex. He did not suggest that Paterno was in favor of sodomy with boys, or that he was not disgusted by it, of course not. What he did suggest however was that Paterno, a Catholic, was no stranger to the concept that men in authority fuck young boys. When the whole matter was reported to Paterno, he treated it like any ole episode of man-on-boy sex that he grew up hearing and knowing about as a Roman Catholic. In essence, Sandusky was the priest and the kids he fucked were the altar boys...

I'm sorry but that's flat out ridiculous. There is not a large contingent of priests doing this and it's not like plenty of religious figures from other churches haven't done it. The problem is the Catholic church is the biggest, and went to lengths to cover it up. Never was it condoned, nor is it very widespread. It's like so many things, people make one hell of a lot more of it than it is.

Fact is, and I challenge anyone to check it out for yourself; if you need assistance, charitable work, you are FAR more likely to get help from the Catholics than any of these hokey evangelical churches.

The large majority of Priests are good men with genuine sincerity in their vocation, but remember, they are still men and a far larger number have succumb to affairs with female parishioners. They, like anyone else are human. The disgusting part (on the church's record) is in the cover up and protecting the kind of scum that do such things.

To act like it is condoned, or commonplace is just nonsense.

No I am not a Catholic anymore but I went to Catholic school and the priests I knew were good men who cared very deeply for the welfare of their parishioners, and there was none of this there.

Amen femmeworshipper. I grew up Catholic also. The protestant side of the table has just as many scandals as the Catholics do. What about all the teachers and legislators. They weren't all Catholics either. Pappa Joe made mistakes and he tarnished his memory because of it. He's dead, let him rest in peace. If you want to crucify Sullivan, roast him, grind him, and run over his useless hide. I have no sympathy or tolerance for a child molester. Children are sacred. Let them grow up without being harmed mentally or physically.

Wow, wow! Take it easy gang! First of all, I think it says a little something about the social morays of "WE" Roman Catholics by the fact that we are in here worshipping black cock....LOL The greater point of the radio discussion was this... Yes, there are also errant Protestant clergymen but Protestant churches are self governing and the board of Deacons has the power to hire and fire... And fire they do.... Whereas with the Catholics, they move priests around from parrish to parrish, diocese to diocese, across state lines and national borders, thus creating a circle and web of boy fucking. This is why the RICO act was used (racketeer influence and corruption act) to go after them. This is the same act used to fight the Mafia. Now, with hopes of calming you down a little, the black minister on the radio show went on, at length, to suggest this is why very few Blacks are Roman Catholics... Niggers are independent thinkers and desire to correct church abuse from within. They are not content to allow some college of white cardinals in white Rome decide who their minister should be or who should be fucking the kids. Come on guys really? You hang in a website called niggerworship and brag of sucking black cock and licking black guys assholes but you take offence at a shot fired across the bow of your Roman Church......lol

vera said:
Come on guys really? You hang in a website called niggerworship and brag of sucking black cock and licking black guys assholes but you take offence at a shot fired across the bow of your Roman Church......lol

OH MY GOD that's some funny shit LOLOLOL ;D!!! Vera up in here talkin' some major league smack LOLOLOL :D!

ThickNiggaDick said:
vera said:
Come on guys really? You hang in a website called niggerworship and brag of sucking black cock and licking black guys assholes but you take offence at a shot fired across the bow of your Roman Church......lol

OH MY GOD that's some funny shit LOLOLOL ;D!!! Vera up in here talkin' some major league smack LOLOLOL :D!

It's also some bullshit. Never once have I sucked a cock or licked a black's ass and of course not having done it I've never bragged about it. I take offense at misinformation and propaganda. So what if we have a kink and enjoy it, it still doesn't make the crap you said any more true. Bullshit is bullshit, period...

Ok femme, we hear ya... Just be careful not to get any black cum on your rosary....lol

vera said:
Ok femme, we hear ya... Just be careful not to get any black cum on your rosary....lol

As well as not being able to get your facts straight you seem to have a reading comprehension problem as well.

femmeworshipper said:
...No I am not a Catholic anymore but I went to Catholic school and the priests I knew were good men who cared very deeply for the welfare of their parishioners, and there was none of this there.

In short, f*** off Vito... LoL

femmeworshipper said:
vera said:

As well as not being able to get your facts straight you seem to have a reading comprehension problem as well.

femmeworshipper said:
...No I am not a Catholic anymore but I went to Catholic school and the priests I knew were good men who cared very deeply for the welfare of their parishioners, and there was none of this there.

In short, f*** off Vito... LoL

OMG you two are killing me ;D OK people look . . . didn't your parents teach you that there are three things you should never talk to strangers about??? And those would be POLITICS . . . RELIGION . . . and . . . and . . . uuuhhh rrruuuhhh . . . SEX :-[! Hahaha :D!

I just couldn't help it, it was too funneh when Thick said that shit.... Wasn't really meant to be "mean spirited" just fuckin' with ya, but then you were fuckin' with me, so...

I guess the media blitz with the trial got me to thinking and then when I saw this thread . . . .

What did Paterno do wrong? He reported it. Penn State surely told him that they were investigating. It's not as though it was legal for him to ask after that. If he banned Sandusky, Penn State could/would have gotten sued - especially if Penn State had cleared him and not told Joe for privacy issues. What about the guy who saw it and did NOTHING! Accessory after the fact at the very least. And then there is that little Federal law that makes it a felony to witness one and not report it.

Why has the media given that guy a free pass?

:mad:
Babs275 said:
I guess the media blitz with the trial got me to thinking and then when I saw this thread . . . .

What did Paterno do wrong? He reported it. Penn State surely told him that they were investigating. It's not as though it was legal for him to ask after that. If he banned Sandusky, Penn State could/would have gotten sued - especially if Penn State had cleared him and not told Joe for privacy issues. What about the guy who saw it and did NOTHING! Accessory after the fact at the very least. And then there is that little Federal law that makes it a felony to witness one and not report it.

Why has the media given that guy a free pass?

It's a shame Joe Pa had to have his life end like that . . . his reputation ruined . . . he did so much for that school and that state . . . fuck Sandusky :mad:!

Meredith said:
He knew and he didn't stop it. He's roasting in hell right now.

Yeah well it's easy for you to sit back and judge him . . . he's not the one who molested those kids . . . let s/he who is without sin cast the first stone.

It's best if we stick to talkin' about black dick and white girl booty holes anyway. I wish Babs would stop dredging this kinda old shit up in the first place :mad: This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back