Is white pussy better?

firedrop2007

I have never had black pussy, in general is it better then white pussy? If black pussy is better why all this hoopla over white pussy? Is it just the willingness of white women willing to throw themselves at the superior black dick or is it more of the tattoo angle?

black pussy is designed for black cock, so it is not as tight as white pussy which is designed for white penis. that is why black cock can very easily please white pussy. and at the same time why white penis, which is designed for a smaller pussy, will have a very hard time pleasing a black pussy. so what is a whiteboy to do?

well, we better start licking!
Link Removed

They are both great. I like pussy from all of the races. At this point in my life I am really into black girls. There is just something about the way they are willing to give all of them selves. When I look down and see a beautiful black girl looking at me with those brown eyes while she is sucking my white dick it is such a turn on. I also get off on the way that it pisses some people off to see a blond white man with a hot black girl.

I don't know what black sister coined the phrase first but I believe she was right when she said, "It's all good."

YoungBlackGod said:
white pussy is better

I'm with you my black . . . only thing is, to be fair I really can't compare since I've literally never had any black pussy! But, I just don't feel like I'm missin' nuthin'! I mean, I just love lookin' down and seein' that blonde hair and those blue eyes lookin' up at me while those moist white lips slide back and forth around my dick. What could be better to a black??? And aaawww man . . . aaawww man my black . . . aaawwww MAN don't get me started about when a white girl get ta suckin' on them black nuts :p! Me and that black Shane Diesel both love that shit 8)!

P.S. I like the redheads and the brunettes too ;) Just be pretty and be white (or latina) and ahma be up in there!

That sure is a wonderful picture you paint, there, TND.

ThickNiggaDick said:
YoungBlackGod said:
white pussy is better

I'm with you my black . . . only thing is, to be fair I really can't compare since I've literally never had any black pussy! But, I just don't feel like I'm missin' nuthin'! I mean, I just love lookin' down and seein' that blonde hair and those blue eyes lookin' up at me while those moist white lips slide back and forth around my dick. What could be better to a black??? And aaawww man . . . aaawww man my black . . . aaawwww MAN don't get me started about when a white girl get ta suckin' on them black nuts :p! Me and that black Shane Diesel both love that shit 8)!

P.S. I like the redheads and the brunettes too ;) Just be pretty and be white (or latina) and ahma be up in there!

mrscondo said:
I don't know what black sister coined the phrase first but I believe she was right when she said, "It's all good."

I'm with you, Mrs. C! When it cums to pussy, the Lady was right when she said, "IT"S ALL GOOD!" :p

will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back