Is it true

watcher1st

I have see pictures and read alot of different places about signs for white wives so that black men know that they do black. my wife wears an ankle braclet on her right ankle. she wears a toe ring on the first toe next to the big toe of each foot. And she wears a wedding (mine) ring on her left thumb. now these ar suppose to be signs that she is open to black men.
My question here is to the black men here. do you notice these things, do you look for these things and if you see them do you think , there a black cock slut. is this just a white boy fantasy. just wondering.

There's the spade tattoo that some white women apparently wear. That might be more explicit.

sometimes i think that this site is mainly white boys. because i have seen several question about black mens opions and they never seem to give them, i love the site but would like to know what the black men think.

Get her an ankle chain like these.....sends the right message every time

Link Removed

Link Removed

Well, you're absolutely right. We need more white women and more black men here. They're who the site is about. Any ideas how to get more of them to join and participate?

watcher1st said:
sometimes i think that this site is mainly white boys. because i have seen several question about black mens opions and they never seem to give them, i love the site but would like to know what the black men think.

I've never worn any of that, and still lots of BBC. Never even seen any in person, just internet. Take her to a nightclub with lots of Black Men, put her in a short skirt, with no panties. She'll get lots of Black Cock.

Your body is a sign to black men, Misty. You don't need any tattoos or jewelry to have them swarming around you.

mistyblack said:
I've never worn any of that, and still lots of BBC. Never even seen any in person, just internet. Take her to a nightclub with lots of Black Men, put her in a short skirt, with no panties. She'll get lots of Black Cock.

There's no signal a white girl needs to send, or special accessory, or secret handshake, or magic word. Black men assume all white women are up for grabs. They don't look for signs that say "come and get me", and they don't need to pay attention to any that say "stay away".

You're spot on, mj. Niggahs come onto any woman they want. They don't care if she's flirting with him or flashing a big wedding ring. If he wants her, he'll come on to her.

memjustin said:
There's no signal a white girl needs to send, or special accessory, or secret handshake, or magic word. Black men assume all white women are up for grabs. They don't look for signs that say "come and get me", and they don't need to pay attention to any that say "stay away".

This makes sense, I think the 'signs' are more to promote the wanking of their white husbands than anything else!
I know if I noticed it, they would effect me.

memjustin said:

Yes, that 'come fuck me' look goes a long way!

mistyblack said:

there's never gonna be real black men
here this site is all about whiteboi fantasy ...
as is 90% of the internet ........blacks are all
about keepin it real when it comes 2 relationships
not bullshit ..........pics stories & fantabulous posts ..
not that there's anything wrong with that .........all my
inter-action with blacks have been i/r/l ...........most
satisfying ;)

I fear you're right, Duke. The original NW certainly appeared to have a lot of (or at least some) black men, but the most recent instantiation hasn't been able to attract them.

duke9555 said:
there's never gonna be real black men
here this site is all about whiteboi fantasy ...
as is 90% of the internet ........blacks are all
about keepin it real when it comes 2 relationships
not bullshit ..........pics stories & fantabulous posts ..
not that there's anything wrong with that .........all my
inter-action with blacks have been i/r/l ...........most
satisfying ;)

As a black male... the only thing that singaled a white girl is into ir to me is a ponytail or if she "act black" and if she has been seen with a black guy. I never heard of any of that stuff you've mentioned.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back