Is it getting Hard for White Bois to find White GFs?

curiouscraig45 said:
arthur_caged said:
We just have to face facts: that Black Men have won the sexual war, and They have won the war because They are Superior Alpha Men, and, let’s face it, us white boys cannot stand up against Them. So, to the victor go the spoils. Black Men have taken the white boys’ women and the white boy’s dignity and masculinity. Our little white dicks have now been exposed to the world, so I have accepted my lot in life as an inferior white male.

They won my wife, daughters, and sister-in-law

Tell us more about your wife, daughters, and sister-in-law. I bet there are some juicy stories there!

Nothing could be more true ... us inferior white males are total wimps in comparison to the Minority but Superior Black Lord black Studs. Our white women ... or, what was once our white women ... have seen this and continue to see this. Once, white women were shocked and embarassed by seeing such a vastly outnumbered Black race defeat and essentially demoralize us majority white men so easily ... in sports, especially, but also in society. White women "are" drawn to Superior Masculinity ... and as the timid, inferior white male continues to "bow" to the Black Man as He dominates us and walks all over us ... They GRAVITATE towards Them as if They were Black Gods with Black God Cock.

One only has to walk on any HS or College Campus in the world and they will truly "see" that the Superior Alpha Black Male is not only "taking" any and all white pussy He so desires ... but, He is rubbing it in our pale faces too. One can often see 2-3 or 4 white females who are attractive walking alongside 1 Superior Black Stud Athlete .. and they don't mind being just One of His fuckholes or white bitches ... they'd rather be that than to be with an inferior white male wimp. Yes, the Black Man has proven His superior Masculinity over us and our defeat is proven everyday. It is the reason that we can NOT get white women anymore .. and, if we so happen to get lucky and do so ... it is inevitable we will lose them to Black Masculinity.

Tall_White_Wimp said:
Nothing could be more true ... us inferior white males are total wimps in comparison to the Minority but Superior Black Lord black Studs. Our white women ... or, what was once our white women ... have seen this and continue to see this. Once, white women were shocked and embarassed by seeing such a vastly outnumbered Black race defeat and essentially demoralize us majority white men so easily ... in sports, especially, but also in society. White women "are" drawn to Superior Masculinity ... and as the timid, inferior white male continues to "bow" to the Black Man as He dominates us and walks all over us ... They GRAVITATE towards Them as if They were Black Gods with Black God Cock.

One only has to walk on any HS or College Campus in the world and they will truly "see" that the Superior Alpha Black Male is not only "taking" any and all white pussy He so desires ... but, He is rubbing it in our pale faces too. One can often see 2-3 or 4 white females who are attractive walking alongside 1 Superior Black Stud Athlete .. and they don't mind being just One of His fuckholes or white bitches ... they'd rather be that than to be with an inferior white male wimp. Yes, the Black Man has proven His superior Masculinity over us and our defeat is proven everyday. It is the reason that we can NOT get white women anymore .. and, if we so happen to get lucky and do so ... it is inevitable we will lose them to Black Masculinity.

You are one crazy motherfucker

Tall_White_Wimp said:

So true TWW. Todays white females want their a man they can be proud of. An aggressive man that takes what he want. Niggers don't play whiteman's games. Whan a black spots a hot white chic he don't care if she's with her bf. husband, brother or father, he'll tell her straight out he wants to fuck her. If there's white people around the whitegirl pretends to be insulted but she can't wait to see that black again hoping for a chance to give that black the best piece of ass he ever had

It is so beautiful watching black men take so many of the most beautiful white women of all ages. The trend is so prominent now at least here it seems to be.

i will have to AGREE with arthur_caged when he stated, "We just have to face facts: that Black Men have won the sexual war, and They have won the war because They are Superior Alpha Men!"

He was also right when he stated, "Black Men have taken the white boys’ women and the white boy’s dignity and masculinity!" It's all true ... and although we weaker and inferior white males VASTLY outnumber the Black Male by something like 14 to 1 in the world today ... we are truly receiving a SOCIAL ASS-KICKING like no other has existed before. Today, you often see us white males wimps literally "cower" before such Raw Black Masculinity, putting our heads to the ground as They stroll by, scurrying ahead to hold doors open for Them and supporting Their Quest and Conquering of pure white pussy.

Our Superior Black Lord black Gods are not 'just' TAKING white women from us at such an alarming rate .. They are TAKING WHITE PUSSY and RUBBING IT IN OUR PALE FACES .. mentally rubbing the dirt from Their Black Eminnent Feet across our faces so BLATANTLY ... all to 'add' even more humiliation to our OBVIOUS defeat as a weaker white male. And, even after we have been defeated and admitted our INFERIORITY, which happens numerous times everyday, the Powerful & Supreme Young Lord black Gods simply "snap" Their fingers and say, "Kiss My Black Ass, boi" and we whites do.

Yes, it's terribly humiliating and degrading ... AND OUR BEAUTIFUL WHITE WOMEN SEE US white men as cowards as the BLACK MAN continues to 'walk all over us' and FORCE us to accept our pathetic-ness as weaker, inferior white males ... It "is" the most likely future state where us white males work (14 of us for every black King) and Support His Supreme and God-Like Blackness while He pummels as much white pussy as He so desires .. and Kings don't work - They just dictate and demand .. and white males servants will support ALL the BLACK KING demands, support His life as a Black Lord Master and pay for all His black-bred children as well.

Those os us inferior white wimps who HAVE been defeated by Their Powerful & Eminent Blackness know this all too well ... perhaps, those who just like Black Men sexually will discover this too. Our white women HAVE .. and they continue to do so by the millions each and every year. They "know" we are the vast majority who is receiving a veritable socail ass-kicking by the MInority, yet ultra Masculine Black Lord black Masters of the world.

Yea Tww. A Big part of the niggers satisfaction after getting a fine piece of ass with some whiteboy's wife, gf, sister or daughter, is laughing it up with his bro pals over the pain and humiliation he inflicted on some white dude. All his black pals will applaud him and thank him for another win over the whiteboy and bringing another pretty whitegirl race trader into their negro race.

nocompetition2bm said:
Yea Tww. A Big part of the niggers satisfaction after getting a fine piece of ass with some whiteboy's wife, gf, sister or daughter, is laughing it up with his bro pals over the pain and humiliation he inflicted on some white dude. All his black pals will applaud him and thank him for another win over the whiteboy and bringing another pretty whitegirl race trader into their negro race.

It's totally humiliating, nocomp .. that is true. The "rubbiing it your face" factor seems more and more prevalent today. One can see the absolute control these young studs have over white pussy at the malls or clubs day in and day out. It is so blatant. Even back when i was a senior in HS and 6-6 tall (6-7 now), getting my ass handed to me by a freshman Black Stud black athlete only 5-8 tall in front of my junior girlfriend was embarassing enough. But, Him bullying me and picking on me and intimidating me the entire school year was 10 times more humiliating, especially since He began "seeing" her within a month after that ass kicking. True story. Back then i was so upset that He kept bullying me and making me look like a wimp in front of her and others nearly everyday, but now i understand His Black Dominance and the Superiority of His Master Black Race more.

@Tall White Wimp,
Any chance you might be willing to post your excellent "Black Man One" story here? I'm sure the members would love it. Also, I was wondering if you have any plans to finish it or do any more writing? I spent months checking back to Literotica every single day hoping to see an update.

iraddict said:
@Tall White Wimp,
Any chance you might be willing to post your excellent "Black Man One" story here? I'm sure the members would love it. Also, I was wondering if you have any plans to finish it or do any more writing? I spent months checking back to Literotica every single day hoping to see an update.

Thank you, irAddict .. thank you for your support and encouragement with the "Black Man One" series .. and, perhaps, you're right. Maybe it is better suited here .. i certainly don't know BUT i will tell you that i lost a great deal of motivation to finish the series because of all the 'bashing' and 'hate mail' that i was receiving, as well as the 'accusations' of lying. i cannot even describe 'some' of the harsh replies that i received and deleted. It just BURNT me out, to be quite honest with you.

The fact of the matter is that the entire premise was/ and is absolutely true! The majority of the scenes, at least 70-75% of them were true, too (if i had to put a number on it), and 'freedom of speech' in this country seemed non-existent to me there! .. YES, "Black Man One" existed ... YES, my wife and i moved to this condo assoc where there were all white couples a single Black Stud who was living there after His white gf left .. YES, He was a fitness instructor trying to open His own business .. YES, He was 5'8" to 5'9" tall chiseled and athletic .. YES, He had numerous white women out by the pool with Him quite often .. YES, He had fathered several children (at least 4) .. YES, i bragged to my wife early in the marriage about me boxing and being an athlete but it wasn't really accurate .. YES, she told "Black Man One" that i used to box and He needed a sparring workout partner .. YES, He secured investors and opened His own center .. YES, He began seeing my wife and taking her to a club after work as she was working there .. YES, the stamps from the club existed .. and, YES we eventually separated and are now divorced. Of course, adding other things to the story were only merely exaggerations of what actually occurred, but they did happen in one form or another.

Regardless, i suppose that i do plan on finishing as there are several chapters to go .. but the 'bashing' when one speaks their minds was too much at the time. In some cases, here too. i think everyone wants to believe and like ONLY what they like .. and they don't want to hear anything else. At times, it feels as if it doesn't 'fit' into their particular preference os fetich, or whatever .. then they immediately 'bash' you for it. This is most curious to me since i do not 'bash' anyone else for their beliefs. My story was based on total truth, and is simply an acceptance of Black Supremacy and the superiority of Black Men compared to us white males.

The most humbly was after one of these many sparring workouts where He was really rough on me after i had mouthed off a little. i looked it, too and needed to lay down with an ice bag .. and waking up to hear my then wife in the kitchen talking to a gf of hers on the phone telling her "Richard got beaten up by Him (Black Man One) again ..." i overheard. It was a tone that i never expected as she seemed to be ashamed of her tall white husband wimp and was in awe of physical supremacy of Black Man One. It was 'defeat' that i felt .. as i felt her moving away from me and towards Him.

Anyway, i truly DO appreciate you comments and support .. but i am so very unsure of whether or not i will receive the same nasty comments or bashing for telling a real, true story about what happened. i know it sounds improbable but it really is based upon actual events back then. It took me years of acceptance and a little encouragement to tell that story, and i am not gay or bi or anything - just more respectful and submissive to Black Men and the Black Race, as a whole.

no comp said negro.next you'll be saying colored.I get a good laugh at you honkies when I come on here.YALL CRACKERS THANK YALL KNOW EVERY GOT DAMN THANG.How the hell do you know what black men talk about.Once a black get some pussy, he aint worried about no motherfucking body.

The anti-racist challenge for white people is encourage pretty white women to follow their instincts and to mate with physically and sexually superior black men who have a confident swagger. Already, white men are being reduced from having illusions of racial superiority to feelings of inadequacy due to the trend of sexual integration of white girls and black men. If we could get to the point where half of all beautiful white women developed a very strong preference of interracial mating with black men, traditional racism would soon be in the dustbin of history. So the fact that white men are finding it increasingly difficult to compete with black men is positive development. We can hope that the trend continues. The anti-racist challenge for a pretty white girl, is to make a commitment to date and mate with black men exclusively. By taking herself "off the market" for white men, she contributes to this trend. There can also be an anti-racist challenge for white guys. If a white guy has a beautiful white girlfriend, he can encourage her to be sexually unfaithful with black males. After she has had an affair with a big black stud, she may want to "upgrade to the black man" and leave her wimp of a white boyfriend. Again the white girl is taking herself "off the market" for white men as she upgrades from a wimpy white male to a black stud. The anti-racist challenge for black men is allow themselves a sense of entitlement. Black males should expect white girls to prefer interracial unions. White women can respect aggressively anti-racist and dominant black men and develop a stronger preference for black men because of it.

The only way of it will become a movement is if people who are into this take over a town/city (move there) like gays, ethnic groups, etc do in certain towns/cities.

iceriver said:
The anti-racist challenge for white people is encourage pretty white women to follow their instincts and to mate with physically and sexually superior black men who have a confident swagger. Already, white men are being reduced from having illusions of racial superiority to feelings of inadequacy due to the trend of sexual integration of white girls and black men. If we could get to the point where half of all beautiful white women developed a very strong preference of interracial mating with black men, traditional racism would soon be in the dustbin of history. So the fact that white men are finding it increasingly difficult to compete with black men is positive development. We can hope that the trend continues. The anti-racist challenge for a pretty white girl, is to make a commitment to date and mate with black men exclusively. By taking herself "off the market" for white men, she contributes to this trend. There can also be an anti-racist challenge for white guys. If a white guy has a beautiful white girlfriend, he can encourage her to be sexually unfaithful with black males. After she has had an affair with a big black stud, she may want to "upgrade to the black man" and leave her wimp of a white boyfriend. Again the white girl is taking herself "off the market" for white men as she upgrades from a wimpy white male to a black stud. The anti-racist challenge for black men is allow themselves a sense of entitlement. Black males should expect white girls to prefer interracial unions. White women can respect aggressively anti-racist and dominant black men and develop a stronger preference for black men because of it.

I like the idea of a city becoming a mecca for the sexual integration of white girls and black men. Essentially, a town where it's almost impossible for a white guy to find a girlfriend, and where a black man will bed one beautiful white woman after another. Like minded people would be attracted to this city and settle in. Single white women and single black men will seek to dedicate themselves to interracial coupling. White cuckolds will like the risk of losing their white female partners to black men, and will settle in the city with their white female partners. Within a couple of months, the white cuckold will lose his woman to some big black stud, and will be relegated to sucking on the penises of other white men and masterbation.

One of you guys should organize that.

iceriver said:
I like the idea of a city becoming a mecca for the sexual integration of white girls and black men. Essentially, a town where it's almost impossible for a white guy to find a girlfriend, and where a black man will bed one beautiful white woman after another. Like minded people would be attracted to this city and settle in. Single white women and single black men will seek to dedicate themselves to interracial coupling. White cuckolds will like the risk of losing their white female partners to black men, and will settle in the city with their white female partners. Within a couple of months, the white cuckold will lose his woman to some big black stud, and will be relegated to sucking on the penises of other white men and masterbation.

iceriver said:
Iceriver. It's already well under way with so many hot white babes going block cock only now. As an older whiteguy going back a few deckades I was very much afraid this day would come when the hotttest whitegirls would perfer niggers over us. As a huge sports fan I saw my favorite white sports heros getting their asses kicked by black dudes and little by little my teams now are almost exclusively black. I knew that sooner or later the whitechics will notice the superiority of niggers and will abandon us white boys for black fuckmates.

Replying to tall white wimp. Yea i can understand. When i was 18 my 13 year old sister dated this 14 year old black boy. I was very skinny then and still am. But anyway then i never thot of blks being superior. Id listen to theyre rap music and watch sports filled w blk superiors and never thot that really i was already defeated. But my sis boyfriend who was maybe 5 ft tall but very solidly built and prbly weighed about 145 or so lbs and me at 6 ft 2 and 120 lbs. i found out he had showed her his manhood and thot im gonna take care of this. I confronted him in my frt yard shirtless and saggin my pants down my skinny ass waist. He was wearing a wifebeater and i knew then he had rock solid arms. But i tld him he brst not ever let me catch him doing that to my sister again. And i shoved him. Well i tried and i bounced bk. he didnt budge. This kid who was a foot shorter rammed me and started wailing on my face. Then picked me up and slammed me. Then he pulled my arms bhind me and made me yell that i was a weak faggot ass white boi. And tld me in the future id be sucking blk d$@&. And hed take my girlfriends away if i ever got one w my tiny tool. He then made me grab him in the crotch and feel his very young but coke bttl size manhood. I was in so much pain and emotionally done but had a huge erection from all this. My sis was laughing at me and even yelled to me thats why shes ginna be blkd firever cause white bois are weak. I tried protecting her and got my asd hsnded to me by a kid. I knew then i was a weak ass white boi and all white bous were. All my friends are skinny and try n act black at the time and id look at them after and think youre bad against another skinny white boy but youll be crying when u gotta fight a black kid. I tld my friends thst and theyd all say things like man id kill a n....... And id want so bad to hire a blk kid younger than us to beat the crap outta my skinny pathetic wannabe badass white bois. True story

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back