Investigation ID Scorned

gussie

Last night I watched the investigation channel and it had an episode about swing clubs near military bases and the the wife and her lover ended up killing the husband. It was pretty descriptive, and stated that Black men were considered "GOLD" in the swing world. I know the story was a tragedy but my wife and I have done it for years and and only had one problem of one man who got out of hand.

I can't beleive they just now found out BBC was GOLD, maybe one of them are on this site ;D

I will be re-watching it again as soon as it comes on.

gussie said:
Last night I watched the investigation channel and it had an episode about swing clubs near military bases and the the wife and her lover ended up killing the husband. It was pretty descriptive, and stated that Black men were considered "GOLD" in the swing world. I know the story was a tragedy but my wife and I have done it for years and and only had one problem of one man who got out of hand.

I can't believe they just now found out BBC was GOLD, maybe one of them are on this site ;D

I will be re-watching it again as soon as it comes on.

I have to admit that when I first meet people in this business, I start sizing them up immediately to try to get a handle on exactly what I'm dealing with. I'm a pretty good judge of people I think, and if I get ANY feeling at all that something is "off", I'm out. Always in a public place first . . . for everybody's safety. Do they seem to have it "together"? Is this something that they BOTH really want to do?

And, I don't have time for and am not interested in dealing with anybody's jealousies, insecurities, etc. I met a couple once, and it turns out that they were actually going through all kinds of marital problems. So, one night the wife calls me up CRYING and stuff (I had not fucked her). She calls me up crying because she and her husband had been fighting . . . she wanted to see me. She wanted to get away from her husband to get with a black man, Well, I didn't want any part of it! No way!

I'm not here to get in between two people or to have to take on a chic's emotional issues (or the man's either for that matter). That's what the husband (or the wife) is there for! If they can't handle it together, then go see a marriage counselor or some shit. But leave TND out of it! The other thing is we all know that there are all kinds of crazies out there. Is a white boy gonna get so jealous seein' a black hunchin' off on his hot wife that he decides to stab a black in the back??? A black needs to check motherfuckers out before he decides to get naked with 'um!

I remember one time I met this couple. Forget exactly where we were, but they were sitting in their car. I pulled up in mine at the designated time and got out. They invited me to get in theirs in the back seat so we could talk, but I declined with a, "Well, I think I'll just stand out here." They may have been a little offended at first, but I didn't know them people! And damn if I'm gonna jump in their car! White folks might be the KKK and be done sliced a black's scrotum up!

Yeeaahhhh . . . ya gotta use some common sense . . . but sometimes I do worry about how the white boy may react. Especially when his nose is REALLY gettin' rubbed into it good. And nobody can do that better than his own best girl! I'll never forget one time . . . was barebackin' a very attractive white girl, and she was just goin' OFF on her husband . . . who was sittin' their in a chair with his dick in his hand. Told him she didn't really love him and that she had never orgasmed with him, even though she had birthed two of his kids! She told him she loved ME . . . a black man . . . and wished she could start over again with a black (I had her shaking and trembling in orgasm the whole night long one right after the other!).

So anyway, I'll never, ever forget the look on that white boy's face . . . I made sure me and his wife turned our faces in his direction so that he could see us . . . the expression of total and complete sexual satisfaction and fulfillment on both of our faces . . . then I closed my eyes with a big ear-to-ear grin on my face (rubbin' the white boy's nose in it!) . . . then I opened my eyes again to see his reaction . . . the HURT . . . the obvious JEALOUSY . . . and a white boy boner in his hand just a jackin' away! But I was like, "Man I gotta watch this white boy . . . I gotta watch this white boy . . . he's obviously hurting emomtionally . . . this motherfucker just might try to kill a black!" Hell, like "Massah" killed "Mede" in Mandingo!

We spoke again on the phone . . . white boy even called me up himself saying that he and the wife wanted me to start "dating" her . . . we never did get together again though. As much as I would have liked to at the time, it was probably for the best. I often wonder if they are still together and married as husband and wife. I would think that when a white man witnesses for himself with his very own eyes what sexual pleasure and joy a black can bring to his wife or girlfriend, and on a level that he the white man cannot take her to . . . then . . . then I would have to believe that can and would potentially damage the marriage irreversibly. You would have to have two people who are extremely committed to each other . . . through thick (black dick) and thin . . . in order for the marriage to survive. But, I'm not interested in breaking up anybody's relationship. And I definitely don't want to get killed behind this shit!

I have to say, I'm sure I've been lucky as far as meeting strangers goes. When I was younger, I met people from craigslist and yahoo willy nilly, and had tons of fun, but I've heard a lot of bad stories and even met a few guys who, while nothing bad happened, seemed a little too crazy too meet again.

Meredith said:
I have to say, I'm sure I've been lucky as far as meeting strangers goes. When I was younger, I met people from craigslist and yahoo willy nilly, and had tons of fun, but I've heard a lot of bad stories and even met a few guys who, while nothing bad happened, seemed a little too crazy too meet again.

I'm glad you have been safe and nothing terrible has happened to you. Please be careful and play it safe Meredith! You really have to do that, especially as a woman. Too much crazy shit is going on in the world today. Just watch any newscast in any city on any day of the week. People killing their own children. It sickens me. Be careful babe. Have fun, but play safe!

Yeah I could never handle that. If I thought for a minute, that I wasn't her love, that there was any chance she'd rather be with him, I would be hurt and pissed. Not sure I'd really direct it at the black guy though. I think the woman is really the one to blame in such situations. The black guy is the one honest part of such a triangle, he thinks the waife is hot and wants to fuck her, if the wife reacts like that there is dishonesty on her part and in a marriage I don't think there is any place for that. I don't tell her every last thing, I am sure she doesn't me either, and we have a few interests, each of our own, that we don't share and we both pursue on our own. Nothing really radical or anything though. The thing is, if I ask her something or she asks me something we talk, we are truthful and that's really what makes it work.

Sure she likes to get fucked by black guys, and I like to watch, I like to get her dolled up for it, but it's not like that's all we do. In fact it's usually no more than one weekend a month, two at the most and sometimes not at all. She is absolutely wonderful about showing me and our boys how much she loves us all and I go out of my way to reciprocate. I just don't think there is any way I could do this if it wasn't for that. I can even please her sexually. Perhaps not as easily and intensely as her lovers, but I can still get the job done and do. I guess what it all boils down to is I am so lucky to have such a sexy wife, who I love so much, who loves me so much and yet we can have our kinky fun too. I really am just about the luckiest man I know when I really stop to think about it. She's an angel. Maybe I should buy her something this week, a nice pair of earrings, or just send her flowers. Lord knows she deserves it! Hell maybe I'll do both!

Oh and I am also watching the playoffs and rather than bitch (because she isn't a big football fan unless it's the damn Dallas Cowboys), she's content reading a book and letting me watch. Damn she's just a joy in my life!

femmeworshipper said:
She's an angel. Maybe I should buy her something this week, a nice pair of earrings, or just send her flowers. Lord knows she deserves it! Hell maybe I'll do both!

A woman is like a man's car . . . you see . . . you gotta spend a little money on her every now and then to keep her happy ;)

femmeworshipper said:
Yeah I could never handle that. If I thought for a minute, that I wasn't her love, that there was any chance she'd rather be with him, I would be hurt and pissed. Not sure I'd really direct it at the black guy though. I think the woman is really the one to blame in such situations. The black guy is the one honest part of such a triangle, he thinks the waife is hot and wants to fuck her, if the wife reacts like that there is dishonesty on her part and in a marriage I don't think there is any place for that.

I saw this message posted by a white woman on another site:

MY ADDICTION:
If you are a white unsatisfied wife who craves a huge cock and have been curious about the myth of black men and their cocks, well here you go! This is me in an Austin, TX hotel with a real black man I met on Craig's List! He fucked me so good with that huge cock I was addicted that night! Make sure your marriage is strong before you let one fuck you because you will crave it from then on, trust me I know! If I didn't love my husband so much or he took my black cock from me I would probably leave him! It is that good! 100% real ad here.

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back