G

GenaJee

Some of the better ones I've found.

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

ONE RACE ONCE THE NIGGERS ARE THROUUUUGGHHHHH!!!!
FUCKIN' HONKIES JUST FOOOOORRRRRR THE FUN OF IT!!!!!
ONE RACE ONCE THE NIGGERS ARE THROUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!
WHITE BOYS CAN'T STOP US NOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!

Being the music lover that I am, I would love to see some of these clips and movies set to some hard driving negro music straight from the projects playing in the background. I'm talkin' some hip hop, gangsta shit!

I once asked a white colleague what it was about black music that so many crackers didn't like. Actually, I didn't put it quite like that. I believe I said "black music" and "white people" hehehe!

He answered, "That heavy beat." "Oh, that's it!", I thought to myself. Whitey doesn't like so much bass! Well, a black gonna thump some bass and that's all there is to it LOL :)

Now, I would love to see some of these set to some hardcore black music makin' the whole scene even more "NIGGERISH" (and therefore even more UNCOMFORTABLE and HUMILIATING) to the white man as he witnesses niggas violating that which he the peckerwood male cherishes most, his precious white female pussy, and all to the tune of the strange, alien, aggressive, black, Afro-American, ghetto just a THUMPIN' in the background. Fuck the romance :mad:

Here's an oldie but goodie with a classic, funky negro bass line beat combined with a more modern hip hop style of delivery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trcedaWziAI

I would make my own lyrics up to the same music, though, to create a whole new song (lets's call it "One Race Once the Niggers are Through" shall we?) with some additional degradation added in special just for the occassion (done it many times for other subject matters) . . . "round ass so whiiiiite you can't get arouuuuunnnnd it . . . a black make that cracker booty boueeeeeOUeeeeeOUNCE . . . if ya hear any noise it's just BIG STRONG BLACK black BOYS . . . playin' real rough with their fffffffFIIIIINE BIG BUTT CRACKA GIRL TOYS!" LOL ;D! Yeeeeaaahhh . . . make a white man listen to some bass-heavy black music too while he watches a black nut inside of his daughter. Just call me the Weird Al Yankovic 'o da niggas :D!

My boy Zagg say he don't wanna hear that jungle bunny, jig-a-boo shit! LOLOL!!

We will start posting our personal gif's.

Attachments

• Untitled-5.gif
    Untitled-5.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 120
  • doggy.gif
    doggy.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
  • Untitled-1 (3).gif
    Untitled-1 (3).gif
    1,001.2 KB · Views: 114

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement