In your case does she want you to be there?!

firedrop2007

This just a general question because I find every relationship of this type to be different.

During the act does your wife or GF normally want or encourage you to be present in the bedroom?

No. I am not present when my wife is with her Man Friends. If she goes out I drive her and drop her off and pick her up when called and if she is enteraining at home I greet them and offer drinks and snaks when called but stay in a different part of the house. For us it is all about the wife and what she needs. Works, LOL.

My ex didn't know so I definitely didn't want him there. I was there for the sex and excitement.

Mrsc, the new profile pic is wonderful!

mrscondo said:
My ex didn't know so I definitely didn't want him there. I was there for the sex and excitement.

Thanks Zagg! You are always a gentleman! Wig and a glamour shot. I've been down in the dumps lately. A girlfriend suggested a little fun. She knows a photographer that does extracurricular work. It was a lot of fun!

Lucky damned photographer. You're dazzling.

mrscondo said:
Thanks Zagg! You are always a gentleman! Wig and a glamour shot. I've been down in the dumps lately. A girlfriend suggested a little fun. She knows a photographer that does extracurricular work. It was a lot of fun!

Amy likes me there, and in a sense it seems to me like her indulging herself is part of what makes it special. It's something we can share and it's hot as hell for me as well. I guess the way we think about it is it's us making love, we just bring in a black stud as a sort of sex toy. I mean we consider her lovers friends, they're good guys that we might even enjoy if it wasn't for the sex games, but because of the sex thing we pretty much keep it just on that basis.

What is important to me, (and her too I believe) is that whatever we do sexually, emotionally she's who I want to spend my life with and I for her. We have a strong emotional commitment, strong enough to do this and for us both to really enjoy it without petty jealousies creeping in. I think if a couple is to make it while having a cuckold relationship, that has to be the most important thing, is the deep emotional commitment to our partner.

I think it would be a lot harder if it was something we indulged in frequently, but keeping it to once, sometimes twice a month makes it like a special treat for both of us. I think this kind of thing can get out of control and a couple can lose perspective. This is why we agreed that this should be a fun special treat and not the focus of our sex life.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back