Im Ready!

Link Removed

Hey guys this is a picture of me. I did my own little cap, sorry im not too good at it yet. Feel free to comment, fake, or cap it for me. If you all like I can post more soon.

its a great pic; but i'd like to give it to you!; because it's so Hot.........

I'm glad to see that you're getting some response, now. I'd love to be there to watch while these studs stuff it up you.

Since you all have been so kind to me about my pic I thought I would thank you by posting a couple more. Hope you like these ones too.
Please let me know what pic u like best
Link Removed1

Link Removed2

Link Removed3

Link Removed4

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Great poses, sweetheart. You've got a gorgeous rump and you really know how to show it off. It's just what black guys love.

Thank you Ky! But if that is really you in the profile pic I'm not sure incan take all of that. But I guess I wouldn't know fr sure unless I tried ::) do you have any other pics?

May I suggest that you give it a try then make a report in the "Ladies: How Big Is Too Big" thread in General Discussion?

watchingfun said:
Thank you Ky! But if that is really you in the profile pic I'm not sure incan take all of that. But I guess I wouldn't know fr sure unless I tried ::) do you have any other pics?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back