I'm getting warning messages again when I log onto NW

Kayla Kleevage said:
Am I the only one?

Ironically, it could be that somehow, this site has been "blacklisted" in Google's database. If so, using Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.. to look at NW could pop up the Malware warning.

Of course, looking at this site in general usually causes something to pop up. :)

Kayla Kleevage said:
Am I the only one?

I'm getting it on Firefox as well.

At first I would get it went trying at access certain topic threads, now I get it for the entire site at log in.

will

It's worth getting it though, as is anything that gives me an opportunity to see that avatar of Kayla's pretty face stuffed with Black Cock! ;)

I asked to a programmer to check entire site for malwares,

no malwares at all inside our website,

but google say that we have them.

it's not the first time that google blacklist our website for the same problem,
I have requested an indipendent review,

we just need to wait to be removed from google blacklist.

NW

I HATE THIS FUCKING MALWARE WARNING!!!!!! SPAMMERS SHOULD BE CATTLE PRODDED!!!!!!! :mad:

As inconvenient as it is, I'd rather see google error on the side of caution than allow genuinely harmful malware be transmitted freely.

An unchecked internet full of malware eventually leads to regulation, which brings Uncle Sam into the picture. Government regulation is far, far, worse than google and other hosts being cautious. I'd rather have to make a few extra clicks for now than witness the demise of amazing sites like NW later. :)

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
nworship.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified nworship.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on nworship.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

[size=10pt]^^^^^This is the warning message received when using chrome[/size]

I'm also getting these using FIREFOX and TITANIUM Anti-Virus software. Happens every time I try to log in...sigh

I'm still checking all the website,

we cannot see any malware inside

NW

I have removed all malwares into NW website.

at the cost of 89.99 usd :-(

mistyblack said:
Cool. I haven't been able to get on here for several weeks. Thanks for your hard work.

Glad to have you back Misty. You've been missed!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back