I'll be doing a LIVE web cam BBC gangbang this Saturday

lilwhtcock said:
Sweet - last time I got you on cam you made my little white dick shoot off like a rocket!
Always happy to help! Hopefully I will learn more tomorrow about cam feeds so I can set up a show just for all the NW members who have been waiting patiently for a jerk off party .

I didn't see a signup link and there is no mention of cost.

On the page you linked to it says:
Appearance

Height: 5'4" (1.63m)
Weight: 125 lbs (57kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Build: Athletic
Ethnicity: White
Cup Size: B
Pubic Hair: Bald
Measurements: 34-28-44" (86-71-112cm)
Kinky Attributes: BDSM, Leather, Rubber, Feet, Toys, Smoking, Anal Penetration, Underwear, Uniforms and Masks

That's not you, is it? If not, then who's statistics are these?

nigluvr said:
I didn't see a signup link and there is no mention of cost.

On the page you linked to it says:
Appearance

Height: 5'4" (1.63m)
Weight: 125 lbs (57kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Build: Athletic
Ethnicity: White
Cup Size: B
Pubic Hair: Bald
Measurements: 34-28-44" (86-71-112cm)
Kinky Attributes: BDSM, Leather, Rubber, Feet, Toys, Smoking, Anal Penetration, Underwear, Uniforms and Masks

That's not you, is it? If not, then who's statistics are these?

Its already over with. Don't know who's stats they are either.

Kayla Kleevage said:
lilwhtcock said:
Sweet - last time I got you on cam you made my little white dick shoot off like a rocket!
Always happy to help! Hopefully I will learn more tomorrow about cam feeds so I can set up a show just for all the NW members who have been waiting patiently for a jerk off party .

That would be amazing!

Zagg said:
I was out Saturday so I was unable to attend. I hope it went smashingly.

Same here. I would have really enjoyed seeing how Queen Kayla's face looks with a black dick scopin' her Aryan arsehole out. Can't get enough of the faces white girls make with black dicks jammed up in their Caucasian yin yangs.

And yes, I called Kayla the QUEEN of this royal court because she is! There are a lot of white girl Princesses prancing around in here, but somebody has got to be the Queen of Court.

It may as well be Kayla cuz she's been puttin' it down . . . and pullin' 'um down-------->(_Y_) for years for niggas. Just doing an outstanding job of representing the white race!

HAIL QUEEN KAYLA! HAIL QUEEN KAYLA! ALL HAIL QUEEN KAYLA! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! LONG LIVE THE black WORSHIP QUEEN!!!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back