If the Wife becomes Pregnant...

tomascini

To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Link Removed

Great happyness and pride that I would be able to be a daddy again. I'd let him know how greatfull I was for his gift.

jakeb47 said:
Great happyness and pride that I would be able to be a daddy again. I'd let him know how greatfull I was for his gift.

Good to hear you admit to such, white boi.

Weel, i understand Jake's reaction and i would like to be able to react in the same way.
But truthfully, i would understand that i have a big problem. A sudden child is a lot of responsibility but the fact that it would be black would mean manny questions from my family. They would know my wife is a cumdisposal for blacks. And i would look like an idiot for allowing it. So, it would fuck up my everyday life, on the other hand, Seeing the kid everyday would make me feel like a total loser and make me understand even more who the REAL man is... And isnt that what a cuckold really craves to feel...

minkukel said:
Weel, i understand Jake's reaction and i would like to be able to react in the same way.
But truthfully, i would understand that i have a big problem. A sudden child is a lot of responsibility but the fact that it would be black would mean manny questions from my family. They would know my wife is a cumdisposal for blacks. And i would look like an idiot for allowing it. So, it would fuck up my everyday life, on the other hand, Seeing the kid everyday would make me feel like a total loser and make me understand even more who the REAL man is... And isnt that what a cuckold really craves to feel...

I like your answer. But maybe you can start a club in your town, of white guys raising Black Kids. Of course, you could always say you adopted, but in a smaller town, that won't fly.

tomascini said:
To some cuckold couples, this wouldn't seem like a question they need be hesitant to answer, especially those who indulge in wanting their wives bred. But I'd still like to ask the question: Let's say the wife becomes accidentally (or not) pregnanted by her black lover, what would be your reaction to this?

Link Removed
My reaction: treat her like a queen, because this won't be the last black baby she'll birth.

I've dreamed about my wife having a Black baby for a long time. I would love for her to be impregnated by a black. That is the ultimate thrill for a cuck hubby and the ultimate act of submission to Black men. I would be proud and honored to raise a Black man's baby as my own.

My husband and I are planning on telling our families, if we get pregnant, that we used a donor and artificial insemination through a service. If they ask why the baby is black, we will say we didn't specify on the application paperwork. Alternatively, we are also considering saying the donor was a personal friend who donated to us specifically, thereby reducing the cost. The donor's request to remain anonymous will silence any questions about who the personal donor is. Our goal now is to find a 'donor' we are comfortable with.

If I get pregnant with a black baby I don't care what others would say. I'm pretty sure just about everyone knows I love my big black cock. I think the important thing to me anyway is that the baby would be loved and well cared for.

Kayla, just curious, are you married or do you have a steady bf?

Kayla Kleevage said:
If I get pregnant with a black baby I don't care what others would say. I'm pretty sure just about everyone knows I love my big black cock. I think the important thing to me anyway is that the baby would be loved and well cared for.

minkukel said:

It all comes down to what you want, and not what you family wants.

I am off the pill right now, and have been for about three weeks. I told my husband that I'd let any black cock shoot freely in my unprotected pussy. Of course, I'll always give hubby a fair chance to prevent a black pregnancy of his wife, by letting him suck all the black cum out of my hole after.

BTW, this is not a joke. If you want to fuck me in SW FL, drop me a line. I am always up for motel quickies around noon during weekdays, and for gang bangs on Friday nights. Yes, you can bring your friend/s.

My wife is too old to get preg and she has had a hysterectomy. I wish we had found out about Black Men when we were younger and could still have more children. We would have welcomed a Black child into our family and loved the child like a parent should.

slutncuck said:
I've dreamed about my wife having a Black baby for a long time. I would love for her to be impregnated by a black. That is the ultimate thrill for a cuck hubby and the ultimate act of submission to Black men. I would be proud and honored to raise a Black man's baby as my own.

As you should be. The ultimate goal in a cuckold relationship is to have a wife knocked up with a black Stud's baby that will be supported and raised by her husband. When you enter into a cuck relationship, a black should be able ti use your wife's pussy to breed a baby.

minkukel said:

Yes. that's the idea - to feel the humiliation and JOY of your wife being bred by a black and having his bastard that you will support and raise. And if the baby is a boy who looks like his father, so much the better

whiteboy4blacks said:
minkukel said:

Yes. that's the idea - to feel the humiliation and JOY of your wife being bred by a black and having his bastard that you will support and raise. And if the baby is a boy who looks like his father, so much the better
Especially if he has a big cock

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back