Ice T's son arrested for stroking his black cock in public

http://mediatakeout.com/46334/explosive_ice_ts_son_gets_arrested____for_exposing_himself_at_a_skrip_club.html

Little freak. :p

LOL, I wouldn't mind though. I would love it if a black guy whipped his cock out in front of me and stroked it!

i'm sure he learned from his daddy that pulling out that black dick gets more rewards than punishment.

so he'll get the fine paid, and he'll be back at the strip club with even more swag -- and i'm guessing those white sluts will line up for the lap dances. the only people who get more action than niggers are rich niggers.

Kind of a shame there wasn't a white slut or at least a white faggot around to take him in the men's room and give him some relief if he needed it so bad that he had to try to wank himself.

A Black Man should never need to jerk off if there's a white mouth, cunt or ass available to use, and there should always be a white slut, male or female, available to use.

will

I totally agree,black men should never have to jack off,what a waste of yummy cum.I wish I would have been there ,He wouldnt have got hassled by the cops first of all because they would have seen that he had a sissy faggot to suck him off,and also he might have had me in the bathroom

He never should have been arrested in the first place. A black gets horny and worked up, and what do you expect him to do. That night club missed a great opportunity to possibly watch a young black Stud fuck. One of the sluts in the club might have been bred, and hen the posts in this group wold be "Ice T's Son Breeds black Baby in Nightclub"!

Agree with Cindy and whiteboy. I hope we soon see the day where this shit never happens. He wants to j/o no asshole white cop should be allowed to do shit.

If I were him, I would be tryin' to figure out how to butt fuck my step momma! That's one fine ass white girl. Ice T is on lucky ass black to have a bad ass white bitch like that on his arm. I like how when they had their wedding ceremony Coco wore a tierra on her blonde head like the porcelain white princess she is. This is one black here who is cuckoo for them white "Coco puffs" ------> (_*_) :p!!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back