Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Los Angeles

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Member
I definally want to move from north Italy to the best city for IR.

for the best city I mean where I can find a white slut to share her with blacks,
easy to find white sluts (better if blondes), easy to find blacks, and black parties.

In Italy I already have a private club for interracial parties, but not easy to find white sluts for blacks,
I WANT TO LIVE IN THE BEST CITY FOR IR

I'm open to suggestions, please vote and comments.

NW

I lived in London for a couple of years. There were IR couples everywhere.

In the United States, believe it or not, but Minneapolis, MN is an excellent location for interracial couplings. You can go to a nightclub and the hottest white girl in the house will be with a black. Trust me. I know what I'm talkin' about here.

That is interesting. It's such a white bread place. But I'll bet all those blonde girls of Scandinavian and German ancestry really love black dicks.

ThickNiggaDick said:
In the United States, believe it or not, but Minneapolis, MN is an excellent location for interracial couplings. You can go to a nightclub and the hottest white girl in the house will be with a black. Trust me. I know what I'm talkin' about here.

I don't have the green card, so I think is better to plan an european city.

I have been in London for 2 years, easy to find black cock slut also for a white male like me,
but I was thinking to Amsterdam as new adventure, but I'm not sure if is easy to find black cock slut like London.

Paris is also great for interracial, but my french is poor

NW

There sure are blacks in Holland, although I don't recall seeing IR couples to the extent that I did in London. But Amsterdam is such a great city that you can hardly lose living there.

Mr.NW said:
I don't have the green card, so I think is better to plan an european city.

I have been in London for 2 years, easy to find black cock slut also for a white male like me,
but I was thinking to Amsterdam as new adventure, but I'm not sure if is easy to find black cock slut like London.

Paris is also great for interracial, but my french is poor

NW

Zagg said:
There sure are blacks in Holland, although I don't recall seeing IR couples to the extent that I did in London. But Amsterdam is such a great city that you can hardly lose living there.

When I was in Amsterdam, other than myself, I didn't see any black men with white women. What I did see though were several white male/black female couplings. The only other place in the world where I have witnessed a lot of white male/black female couplings was in New Orleans, Louisiana in the U.S. Hmmm . . . actually, I need to correct myself! I saw a big dick, brown-skinned black giving command performances fuckin' a gorgeous white girl at the live sex show I went to in Amsterdam ;D

Mr.NW said:
I definally want to move from north Italy to the best city for IR.

NW

Former Middleweight boxing champion of the world Marvelous Marvin Hagler spends at least part of each year in Northern Italy (Milan) where I believe he met his wife (look at the titties on that white woman LOL!):

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/marvin-hagler-and-wife-kay-guarino-arrive-at-the-laureus-news-photo/79826408

I think IR is one of the staples of the Amsterdam live sex shows. Another place where I've seen a lot of white male-black female couples is London. I was really surprised at it at first, especially considering how rare it is in most of the US.

ThickNiggaDick said:
Zagg said:

When I was in Amsterdam, other than myself, I didn't see any black men with white women. What I did see though were several white male/black female couplings. The only other place in the world where I have witnessed a lot of white male/black female couplings was in New Orleans, Louisiana in the U.S. Hmmm . . . actually, I need to correct myself! I saw a big dick, brown-skinned black giving command performances fuckin' a gorgeous white girl at the live sex show I went to in Amsterdam ;D

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back