i want my sister to go black...

sissyvolt

i want my lil sister to find the idea of worshiping bbc... there not many black people where we live so we dont have much contact with them.. any advice? ???

I have never understood this type of desire. I have a sister but never wanted to see her go black.

hmm..

If you love the women in your life, whether it be wife, girlfriend, sister, mother or daughter, I think you want the best things in life for them, ergo you want them to discover the ultimate pleasures of sex, the kind only black men can provide them. Now so far as being all turned on about it, when it is like your sister, daughter or mother, well I can't understand that either, but wanting it for them I definitely do!

Burn a copy of a Lex Steele movie where is all over the ladies pimp style, if need be, label it with a band she loves (careful about handwriting,) and leave it in her CDs. Or just label it LEX or whatever... congrats on having a sister to help out like this. It would be so cool to have a Black brother-in-law (makes me wish I had a sister.) ;D

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back