I wanna talk to other white pussy faggots bout black dickk!!

dresten

Anyone wanna talk about it all?? How intinidated we are?? How much better they are stealing our girls?? How most white guys denynit but their lil dicks get hard seein a black cock!! Meassge me! Or post here

I love Black dick, have had many a Black cock breed me, piss in my mouth. I have a black boyfriend, he knows what i want and need, but isn't into it, I wish he was, I'd be way less of a bitch...

I Always Get Hard when i See a Black Bull using a white housewife with his Big Tool. I Love the Expression in the women Face when he gives her his Full thickness and his length. I would Love to See my wife Used by such a fuckgod. She loves Big cock but Never had a Black man. Not so Easy in Germany.

Dresten said:
Anyone wanna talk about it all?? How intinidated we are?? How much better they are stealing our girls?? How most white guys denynit but their lil dicks get hard seein a black cock!! Meassge me! Or post here
you are exactly correct. most of us white guys can't truly deny our true feelings seeing an impressive Black cock. i sooo much jerk off my limp weak lil clitty in the shower thinking of Black cocks and me servicing them. i can not deny that. i also dream of Black cocks fucking my wife..i am incapable of fucking her and she had never been truly satisfied when we've had sex.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back