I took this picture myself the other night

Kayla Kleevage

Cumbag for super hung black men.
One of these guys jerked off and the other one fucked the shit out of me. See If u can guess which one I fucked? Ha ha!
Link Removed

LoraBlack said:
Thankyou for the pics-Love uncut black cock!
Yes he has a beautiful uncut black cock. I met him at the Adult Theater and now he is my new bull. In all fairness the white sissy with the tiny cock did excellent clean up duty cleaning the twinky cream out of my cunt.

You are a fat disgusting black loving whore! If I were you I would lose like 50lbs and get a breast reduction and move far away from wherever you are and hope and pray you can find a nice white guy if you are ever lucky enough to find one that is.

Kayla Kleevage said:
LoraBlack said:
Yes he has a beautiful uncut black cock. I met him at the Adult Theater and now he is my new bull. In all fairness the white sissy with the tiny cock did excellent clean up duty cleaning the twinky cream out of my cunt.

cfl5283 said:
You are a fat disgusting black loving whore! If I were you I would lose like 50lbs and get a breast reduction and move far away from wherever you are and hope and pray you can find a nice white guy if you are ever lucky enough to find one that is.

Keep Trollin, that was funny.

also, thanks for the post Kayla.

Kayla Kleevage said:
LoraBlack said:

Kayla Kleevage said:
LoraBlack said:

I'm just surprised you have only one bull, great black cock slut that you are

This uncut monster is my favorite right now but I do have many other bulls who fuck me on a regular basis.

That white boy is so small, I'm surprised he could get enough fingers around that thing to beat off.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back