I do not understand?

firedrop2007

As I sit in this bar alone and watch, I see very sexy black women sitting by themselves or in groups all around me. Yet every time a black male enters the bar it seems all the white women are the ones literally throwing themselves at them.

I can not grasp this as a white cuck. At first I thought this was was just a weakness of white women but then I see all these black women being ignored and it started to bother me.

As a white cuck I know my place, but why do these hot black women let this happen?

firedrop2007 said:
As I sit in this bar alone and watch, I see very sexy black women sitting by themselves or in groups all around me. Yet every time a black male enters the bar it seems all the white women are the ones literally throwing themselves at them.

I can not grasp this as a white cuck. At first I thought this was was just a weakness of white women but then I see all these black women being ignored and it started to bother me.

As a white cuck I know my place, but why do these hot black women let this happen?

Not being a Black Woman I can't tell you for certain, but as a guess I would say it's because the Black Women are looking for a man to have a regular "boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy marries girl" relationship, whereas the white Women are looking for Big Black Dick to fill their pussies and most Black Men are just looking for a pussy to fill.

So the white Women who are there to give up the pussy get the Black Dick and the Black Women sit by themselves waiting for the few Black Men that are shopping for a Wife to show up.

Too bad you are a cuckold, because if you were single you could offer your tongue to the Black Women as a poor substitute for a Dick. Unless, of course, you have a generous Wife who might offer your services to them for the evening.

will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back