i cyber served yesterday, and i liked it!

have you cyber served a black before

• yes

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

xxtase

Mistress Paris, BBC SLUT & PROUD
Real Person
Hello masters and faggots, i want to talk about cyber salvation, what must a white slave do when he is far from his black master,
most of guys prefer real thing, and me too! but our role as white bois are to satisfy every black men in the world, no matter where are you...i was septic about this, till yesterday...i met online a blackman, and he asked me to show my phat ass on cam, which i did! then he order me to spread my legs, and fuck my cunt with my fingers, i start doing it, and i no matter of the fact that it was a cyber sex, i felt his aura, his domination coming for me, i felt him control me totally.. was very very strange and hot, the fact that he is black is enogth to controle any white women or boi all over the internet, so i continue naked on the sofa fingirin m self like a whore, while he was cyber dominating me, and at the end he order me to put my self up side down, and shoot my pathetic white cum on my face...was very very hot, i jerked on my self, and sallow it, then i asked him if he was happy..and he said YES! was so so wonderful, i was so proud of me, doing my job as a wite faggot, and serving black masters..even far aways.

www.blackowned.bestmalediaries.com

yeah, its a great why to do our duties, even when we are far

Nice I'd love to submit to BBC in any form...but feel too intimidated to submit to the real thing just yet...but think I'd be able to have myself trained by being dominated and manipulated into degrading myself online to someone who can dominate me until i beg to give them total control to own and use me hwoever they choose...what else can u tell me about becoming a online slave...and how do u feel about being blackmailed by ur online Daddy?...Mmmm I love sending messages to strangers and begging for this but no one has ever given me the incentive to give in to their power over me...

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back