how many sissies/gay/bi got BBC?

i got 2 huge BBC, but actually only a suck session, it was too big :eek: for my hole:(

1st time in a motel, my first time ever with a man, ( i was straight) i was totally in sissy mode, he loved that

the second, 3 monthes ago, i suck his huge black dick in my car.

Link Removed

Seven for me-three fuck, Four suck, two of them delicious fucks that totally converted me to the closet bi sissy slut I now am, unbeknown to my wife or my girlfriend (yes I am a total whore). The three fucks I hit on and picked up on at bookstores, and asked them to fuck my sissy ass like the sissy bitch I am to black men. The others I met either at a bookstore, or through Craigslist. Here are pics of me when I sissy for real men. Otherwise, I look like the guy next door in public.
Link Removed

Link Removed

My master rents and whores me out so I have no idea. But it won't be enough.

i how three regular bbc's. one in town and two out of town. i get my weekly dick down from all three :)

I had 3 BBC at once to serve. It was a "birthdaysurprise" from my ex wife, One of the Black Bulls was her regular lover. From that day im real in sissy mode!

I've got two that live near my town. Sometimes they bring friends, so there are 5 black monsters and me and another white boy getting fucked like there's no tomorrow!

One for several years...see xxtase's "White bois going Black" thread for details

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back