How many of you have or would give up pussy for the black man?

Craves_IR

Basically i'm curious to how many of you have already or would be willing to give up sex with a woman because either the woman demands that you do,the bull demands you do or you have lost interest in normal sex because of your BBC obsession. :p

I'm surprised that a lot of the white boys haven't been answering this one.

They are all probably busy doing cleanup duty, or at least they should be :-*

I wouldn't be willing to give up eating my Wife's pussy & ass or being able to masturbate, but if She wanted to give Her lover exclusive right to fuck Her, I'd be OK with that.

will

I do think it's important to exclude masturbating from the list. Giving up fucking your wife or girlfriend is one thing. Even giving up eating her out is thinkable, pace Will. But I doubt that there are many white boys who have the fortitude to give up beating off.

willsrvu said:
I wouldn't be willing to give up eating my Wife's pussy & ass or being able to masturbate, but if She wanted to give Her lover exclusive right to fuck Her, I'd be OK with that.

will

Zagg said:
I do think it's important to exclude masturbating from the list. Giving up fucking your wife or girlfriend is one thing. Even giving up eating her out is thinkable, pace Will. But I doubt that there are many white boys who have the fortitude to give up beating off.

willsrvu said:

will

I guess I should have been more specific with my question. I never meant give up jerking off or eating out because that seems to be central to being a cuck. I meant actual intercourse.

I'm in full agreement on that, although there are some guys who get off (or think they get off) on the idea of complete celibacy.

Craves_IR said:
Zagg said:

willsrvu said:

will

I guess I should have been more specific with my question. I never meant give up jerking off or eating out because that seems to be central to being a cuck. I meant actual intercourse.

for me its simple, i can't get hard now on a women's pussy!

First of all, I really like your avatar.;)

On topic... Maybe you should make poll?

To be honest, I'm not sure I could ever give up on pussy. Women (and their pussy :D) are the most beautiful thing in this world and to give up on them would be ridiculous, at least when it comes to me.

im sure many of us don't get to vote!

the wht husband should be in chastity and made to serve wife and her lovers. no questions!

Only Black Cock for my wife. It has been that way since she had her first Black Lover. i do get to clean up; sometimes both of them, sometimes just her.
Our marriage is better than ever, we would not turn back to the old days.

One of my fantasies involves being a cuck slut for a live-in BBC who is my woman's source of sexual pleasure. I am made to dress as a woman whenever within the four walls of home, do the womanly duties of cooking, cleaning, laundry ect... Dress like a slut and my black master takes my holes whenever he feels like it, and I am occasionally invited in clean them up, that would be my only sexual contact. Even locking up my white wee wee in chasity so that I'm not constantly jerking off.

So you satisfy yourself by jerking off?

sdmwc4blk said:
Only Black Cock for my wife. It has been that way since she had her first Black Lover. i do get to clean up; sometimes both of them, sometimes just her.

Honestly I wouldn't give up having sex with my wife, UNLESS, one of the following black men: Byron Long, Boz, Shane Diesel, Mandingo, or a few others that I can't think of decided that she was his whenever he demanded AND I was allowed to watch AND either clean her up or have the BBC pull out and nut on my face or in my mouth. Oh and I could stroke it. I would give up sex permanently just to be able to witness that on occasion. Otherwise I couldn't go for it. Just being honest. ;)

Link Removed
Link Removed
Either of these men can use my wife (or both of us) while I'm denied sex. In fact I would even pay them to do so. They could move into my house and I would serve them. But I am particularly fond of these two dudes.

When i am allowed to, i enjoy it. i wear a CB3000 most of the time. The life of a Blackened cuckold is hard at times but when you get to see your wife
with a Black Man it is worth it.

Zagg said:

sdmwc4blk said:

I have given up on pussy so the black men can have it. I do not understand how any man could not give up his wife's pussy to a superior black male.

I guess you're a stronger man than I am. I don't think I could handle watching and not masturbating.

sdmwc4blk said:
When i am allowed to, i enjoy it. i wear a CB3000 most of the time. The life of a Blackened cuckold is hard at times but when you get to see your wife
with a Black Man it is worth it.

Zagg said:

sdmwc4blk said:

dude, i'm friends with shane diesel on twitter. told him about ur post -- he said for me to tell u he'd be happy to split ur wife in two! i'm serious about this dude -- and i don't think he'd even ask that u stop having sex with her! he's getting into the cuck stuff now, too....so i'm thinkin u'd be able to lick his black seed up ;)

shane is one of THE hottest fuckin niggers out there. total fucking animal when he gets a white girl and turns her into a slut. lemme know if ur really interested -- i can help u make this happen.

rick

Slave0666 said:
Honestly I wouldn't give up having sex with my wife, UNLESS, one of the following black men: Byron Long, Boz, Shane Diesel, Mandingo, or a few others that I can't think of decided that she was his whenever he demanded AND I was allowed to watch AND either clean her up or have the BBC pull out and nut on my face or in my mouth. Oh and I could stroke it. I would give up sex permanently just to be able to witness that on occasion. Otherwise I couldn't go for it. Just being honest. ;)

Link Removed
Link Removed
Either of these men can use my wife (or both of us) while I'm denied sex. In fact I would even pay them to do so. They could move into my house and I would serve them. But I am particularly fond of these two dudes.

jockboy said:
dude, i'm friends with shane diesel on twitter. told him about ur post -- he said for me to tell u he'd be happy to split ur wife in two! i'm serious about this dude -- and i don't think he'd even ask that u stop having sex with her! he's getting into the cuck stuff now, too....so i'm thinkin u'd be able to lick his black seed up ;)

shane is one of THE hottest fuckin niggers out there. total fucking animal when he gets a white girl and turns her into a slut. lemme know if ur really interested -- i can help u make this happen.

rick

Slave0666 said:

Link Removed
Link Removed

holly shit !! r u serious with that, what a chance u should get it dude!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back